♡ Chapter 34

"You're going to be put in a mental institution."

I laugh.

"What?" I say, looking for something that can tell me that what my mother had said isn't true.

"You're joking, right?" I shriek, but my mother only looks down.

"Y/N, your mental health is important and I'm just afraid that-" My mom says with a shaking voice. I interrupt her.

"What? You're afraid that I might kill myself? So now you try to be a good parent?" I yell and my father takes a step forward, probably to defend my mother, but she raises her arm, initiating that he should stay back. Like the coward he is, he listens to her.

"Where were you when Sehun died? Where were you when I couldn't sleep at night and when I used to cry every day because I missed him so much, huh? Where?"

"Y/N-"

"Oh I know where you were! You were busy working!" I yell at my mother and she seems shocked, "That's right, you chose to go on business trips the whole time after, instead of supporting me when I needed my parents the most" I say, the two strangers staying out of our argument.

"Anyway, I don't need you, my boyfriend is the one that has been picking up the broken pieces, not you," I say and my mother gasps.

"Boyfriend?" She says, "See, she is uncontrollable and she keeps secrets." My mother turns to the nurses and they nod to each other.

"Oh spare me!" I utter.

"Everything will be better when you get your treatment." One of the strangers suddenly says in a little creepy way.

I narrow my eyebrows at him, ignoring his nosy self.

"It's true, everyone we take- I mean everyone who chooses to come to us gets well instantly. Your scars will disappear, Y/N." The other now says.

What the hell?

They are weird as fuck, there's no way I'm going with them. They are way too creepy, and who knows where they might take me, my mother might not even have a clue either. She just wants to hand me to someone else so that they can fix me and so that I can be their problem instead of her's. She can't deal with me.

My mom steps forward, I immediately step back.

"You know, we received a call from a girl's parents, her name is Hyejin, and they told us that you had been violent against her. We decided to ignore it, but seeing how you behave now with disappearing for two days and hurting yourself, we decided that you need professional help."

My mom says and I scoff. "I defended myself and Sehun because she doesn't get to talk about him the way she did! Sehun is dead and she started to-" I yell, but my mom yells over me.

"You've gotta stop obsessing over Sehun and move on!" My mother yells and I can't help, but feel that a knife has been stabbed into my heart.

"Obsessing? Loving and missing my brother is being obsessed to you?" I say, my throat starting to tighten as I feel it becomes harder to breathe.

How can my mother say something like this, about her own dead son? I really wonder how she can sleep at night.

"You couldn't deal with Sehun and now you can't deal with me so you're sending me away." I whisper, my eyes welling up with tears.

"This is the best for you." My father says from the back and I scoff. So know he decides to speak?

"I'm not going, you can't make me, I'm eighteen years old." I say and my mother sighs.