Part 5

All I saw was Mr. Aizawa's scarf being shot towards me until Kayama pushes me out of the way and hits it back with her whip, then a wall. I was in the open ally. "Hurry! Run down the street until you find a taxi! I'll hold him off!" She yelled back to me. I just shot up and ran, only hearing the sound of my feet hitting the ground and the fading sounds of their fight. In the empty street, I saw a light off into the distance. It got brighter and brighter until I was finally able to see it well enough to call it out. 

"TAXI, TAXI!" I yelled as loud as I can, but it wasn't slowing down! If I can't stop it, who knows how many other taxis or cars in general are going to be coming this way, I need to grab this opportunity while I still can.

I run over the street barrier and run onto the actual street and in front of the vehicle's path. I can vaguely hear the driver's curse. "Holy s-" It came to a screeching stop just before it collided with my knees. The man sticks his head out of the window, looking at me with confused and angry eyes. "What do you think you're doing??!"  I just hop into the front seat right next to him and shut the door. 

"Just drive!!"

"Yeah, why should I?" He argued. As if on cue, a violent explosion of dust and smoke came from the ally where the two teachers were fighting, and a figure stood at the corner, emerging from the battle. Though, what I saw scared me to the bone. Aizawa was the only one coming out, with Kayama's whip in his hand. Even though I put some good distance between us when I was running, I clearly saw the demonic smile on his face when he turned his head to see us, then dropped the whip on the ground. 

He leaned down, and sprinted our way. "DRIVE!!!" I screamed. It was more than enough to snap the driver out of it and put the car in reverse, speeding as fast as it could. Soon he switched gears into drive and turned us around in a 360, still speeding down the road. Thank God it was clear though. "Do you know where U.A is??" I ask. He nodded. "Take me a block down from it to the big apartment building." I just slapped a few bucks into his glove compartment just in case. 

"On it. Then I'm fucking gone!!" Immediately, we jerked forward a bit, but kept going. I roll down my window and poke my head out to look behind us. There I saw Mr. Aizawa flying in the air like a kite, his scarf attached to the back bumper. His smile still evident as the wind disturbingly flapped the skin of his face every which way. He was slowly crawling his way down the scarf. What the fuck kind of teacher is this?? Getting back in I look around the car and saw a metal bar by the driver's leg. All Might told me not to use my quirk, but I think I've thought of way to get him off the car, hopefully. 

I look to the driver, "I think I can get him off the car, but I'm gonna have to do something to this one, will you let me-?"

"-Yes!! God, just get him off I don't want to die!" He cried.

"Alright, just trust me, and stay steady." Thank goodness I learned this from my mother. Pushing the seat back completely, I leaned down up under the glove compartment and grabbed the two ignition wires hidden behind the tank compact. I just need to get this to touch his scarf to burn it off, hopefully. Pushing the seat flat back for more room, I used my legs to kick the back window off. With a few good kicks, It broke off. 

He was coming, more than halfway down. This just made me rush faster. I pulled the wires as far as they could go, unfortunately it was only up to the back window. I only need to get to the end of the trunk! Then I remembered, the pipe. Grabbing it I stepped out. Sitting on the top of the trunk one leg was out on top, the other was hooked to the seat for a small sad hope that I don't fall out. 

"You're done for!" Aizawa growled just above me. He was too close for comfort! I placed one end of the pipe to the scarf, but realized something....I didn't know his scarf was made out of some kind of metal! 

'Oh no, what I'm about to do is gonna suck worse for me I think. Now's not the time though, I need to hurry'. Something scraped my head, he was reaching out to grab me! I leaned down onto the trunk and place the pipe on the scarf again and quickly got both ends of the wires to the opposite end. I took a deep breath in, and made contact. 

Electricity shot through the pipe down to the scarf and all through out Aizawa. But not just him. Electricity shocked me through my entire body. I screamed at the top of my lungs along with my yet-to-be teacher. 

It took everything in my body to break the contact with the wires. Once I did, the scarf let go and Aizawa fell to the ground in a hard roll. I hit the top of the trunk once more and rolled off too, only a bit farther from Aizawa. The car sputtered into a stop. The driver got out, looking like he wanted to get me, but looked around, then hopped backed into the car and sped off. My body felt heavy, and bruised. Groans were heard not too far off. I looked and saw Aizawa slowly waking up, then looked to where the driver was looking before. My heart skipped a beat. The apartment building. My home. 

With my body screaming at me to stop as I made myself follow through with Kayama's last orders, I'm getting to that damn building. In a great struggle, I stood up on my own two feet, and forced my feet forward. 

"Al....almost the-there." I choked to myself. The warm light of the first floor lobby was calling out to me through the glass doors. I'm almost there. 

"G-get b-back here, you...ugh." I heard Aizawa's protests, but didn't turn my back. I won't, just a few more meters. Faster. I staggered to a sad jog. Then I couldn't, I couldn't do any more. My vision got blurry, everything in my head and body felt light, and then it all went dark. The last thing I remembered was something warm, and a happy familiar voice.