Part 41

(Izuku's P.O.V)

I ran and saw her and Stain higher in the air. Nothing has changed, except the sound of bones slowly snapping one by one now increasing the villain's screams. I tried to call out her name to stop her so I didn't get hurt from the growing wall of pulsing pressure, but when I saw that Stain's screams and wild winds were too loud for me to yell over, I huffed in defeat and turned to plan B.

"This is gonna hurt." I groan, and use Full Cowling and jump up to her. As soon as I breached the wall of pressure, I whaled at the top of my lungs in shear pain and closed my eyes. I couldn't move. My skin felt as though it was being tightened everywhere, and the creaking of my bones and teeth made me want to throw up. It felt like I was gonna break. My head felt as though it was being crushed for a brief second, until it all stopped. All the screams, the roaring wind, and the pressure. Then I started to fall, until I felt arms wrap around me and landed on something soft. I open my eyes and see Y/n on the ground below me on her back, groaning in pain. 

"Damn, you're heavy." She coughs. I remember I'm on her and scramble to get off her.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" She raise a hand to stop me and chuckled lightly. 

"It's fine-" She was cut off by a roar behind me. 

Before we could look, we heard, "Get down!" and when we did, something flew over us with the sound of two motors at intense speed, and several loud thuds were heard, then nothing else. "Okay, it's safe now." Getting back up, we're met with Iida and smoke coming from his hydro pipes. Stain laid unconscious on the ground again. 

Y/n chuckled nervously. "T-thanks Iida. I'm glad you're not paralyzed anymore."

"Y-yeah, same." I smile. 

He nods. "Thank you. Me too. If I didn't come to check on you two, you'd be dead by now. Are you both okay?"

"Yeah. Just a little shook here." I admit weakly.

Y/n stands up and I follow. "Come on, we have to hurry. Stain is unconscious, so we should have enough time to get him into the hands of the pros before he wakes up again." We agree and get started. 

After we tie him up with some rope, we drag him back to Native and Todoroki after we take Stains weapons.

"God, I'm so sorry guys, I wish I wasn't so useless during the fight. What hero I am huh?" Native says, looming to the ground.

I shook my head. "It's okay. Besides, no one can have defeat Stain one on one."

"BullSHIT." Y/n scoffs. "What do you think we just did? He's unconscious! I feel deeply offended." She jokes. We all smile at her as she continues to argue. "And besides, I'm the one holding his weapons. With or without them, I can kill him right now!"

"No!" We all dead pan. Soon, the other Pro Heros and Endeavor arrived and are astonished that we took Stain down. 

(Y/n's P.O.V)

As we handed Stain to the Heros, Gran Torino found us and jumped up at Izuku, only to kick him in the face.

"Ow!"

"That's for leaving the train when I said to stay put!" I chuckled as Izuku apologized, holding his nose in pain. Torino heard me and glared. "And you," He jumped at me faster than I could react and kicked me in the stomach. I doubled over and coughed up air in pain. "That's for leaving your train, cause I know you did." I nodded weakly. 

"Ye-es...s-sir. I-I'm sorry." I wheezed. 

The heros call the police for the Hero Killer and an ambulance for us, so we waited.

"Guys," Iida come in front of Todoroki, Izuku, and I, and bows deeply. "I'm so sorry for my selfish actions before. Because of my irrationality to go after Stain, you all could have been killed. Though it was for my brother, I shouldn't have done what I've done. I have no excuse. Please, forgive me."

Izuku puts a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Hey, Iida, you don't have to apologize. We know why you did it, and it's not a bad reason for doing it. We probably would have done the same thing if he attacked one of our loved ones too." We nodded in full agreement. Iida looked at us with happy teary eyes. Soon his eyes were like waterfalls as he cried out loud behind his arm.

Todoroki sighed. "Pull yourself together man." We laugh at the light hearted moment, until Izuku is suddenly out of sight in the blink of an eye. Then we hear his screams, and look up to see a flying Nomu with with Izuku in it's claws. I feel my heart fall as I set to jump for him, but the Nomu stiffens and a dark figure jumps from behind us all and kills the creature. When they land, we witness Stain, awake, with a knife in his hand, and Izuku with an injured arm. Endeavor goes to attack, but Gran Torino stops him, his fire is too wild and Izuku is still in the way.

Stain's mask slowly falls off, showing his hideous face, contorted with anger, hate, and malice. The type of face that I am all too familiar with. As he goes on another rant about worthy heros, I notice every Pro Hero, even Endeavor and Gran Torino, were scared stiff. When I look back, he is walking forward, screaming his declaration at the top of his lungs, waving the knife around. 

'It's his face, his face, I hate it. The look in his eyes. Those cold, excited eyes. Just like the people who I was raised by. The trainers, the auction holders....my mother. They were all so excited to use me as a weapon to destroy the Symbol Of Piece and anyone good. Just like how I killed my father. People like him, with malicious intentions against the innocent, will be convicted by my hand.'

I didn't notice how aggressively I was growling until it hurt my throat, but I couldn't stop. I didn't stop. Instead, I made action of it, and ran forward. 

I screamed and jumped up, raising my hands high above me, and quickly slamming them down. The pressure in the air immediately slammed him to the ground on his back with one last snap of a bone. Once I landed over his body, he made no response, but I still bent over him and started beating his head as much as I could. I punched and punched with all my might, noticeably breaking his nose, busting his eye, landing big bruises everywhere, and leaving a good amount of cuts on his face, splattering blood on my fists and arms with every hit I landed. I screamed out in anger, remembering all those faces I was born around, knowing that if I stayed on the same route they wanted me to with no hiccups, I would have that exact same look they all had, with Heros blood on my hands. Most-likely All Might's, instead of Stain's. 

Tears flooded my vision as I continued and I became hysterical. I was being pulled off by someone but I just pushed them away and tried to continue, until someone bigger ripped me from the unconscious body below me. They held me around my arms and torso with one arm and covered my eyes with their free hand. I struggled in their grasp helplessly, begging to let me go, but they just kept their hold, and I was grateful. My body was exhausted and I felt myself growing tired and weary. The intense warmth of my captor managed to hold me until my exhaustion lulled me to sleep faster than I realized, and everything went black.