Part 51

We've been walking for a few minutes. Since I was speed walking through the trail, much to Momo's annoyance as she constantly had to jog to keep up, so we were far into the trail, a long ways away from the camp by now. 

"Y/n! Stop! What is wrong with you!?" Momo yelled pulling my arm to stop me. I sighed and tried to explain.

"Listen, I know I may look and sound crazy, but something isn't right. It's like I can sense danger like an animal can, but that's probably thanks to my mother's quirk if I'm right." 

"What? Well then what is it? Is there a dangerous animal we have to worry about like a bear or wolves? Should we tell the teachers?" She is now looking around in worry.

"I don't know. Even if it was an animal, I'm sure our classmates can handle it. I think-" I stiffen as a cold shiver ran down my spine. I spin around and look around carefully as I concentrate.

"What is-"

"Shh!" I shush her sharply. I start to walk where I sense danger but stopped when a voice echoed through my head.

It was Mandalaya using her quirk to inform everyone that villains have invaded the area and should head back to camp.

"Come on! We have to go!" Momo pulls me until we hear familiar screams of our friends, Tsu and Ochako from behind me. Behind Momo was another scream of a boy past a purple mist wall. "Dammit!" She stomps in rage and fear of all that is happening around us.

"Calm down! You go get whoever that is and head back to camp then get help from the pros, I'll go get our friends and head that way too if we can." She makes a gas mask and puts it on. 

"Make it back safe with the others alive." She orders.

I salute her. "Yes ma'am. See you later."

"You better." And we run our separate ways.

I run and run until I hear the struggle of a fight. I run into another trail to see Tsu pinned to the tree by her hair and Ochako on top of a girl with blonde hair and screams out loud as she is stabbed in the thigh by her with some needle. I quickly jump over as Tsu uses her tongue to pull Ochako away and I swing down on the girl's head. She moves too quickly and I miss, hitting the ground. The ground shattered and exploded when I made contact, blowing dirt up everywhere. I look around and see a flash of light come come at me and see it's a huge needle. 

I grab it just in time and yank it towards me. A shriek is heard as I pull the villain into view. It's a blonde girl in some random school uniform and a creepy lewd face. As the dust clears up and I take a better look at her, her hair style, her eyes and that damn smile all hit me at once. 

"Wow, that was a close one!" She cheers.

"Toga Himiko." I growl with anger flooding my senses. She tilts her head at me in confusion until it looks like a light in her head flicks on and she smiles wide.

"Sister!" She tries to run at me and jump up for a hug, but I punch her in the face and kick her side, making her hit a tree. She stands up looking exhilarated like it didn't hurt. 

"Looks like you didn't change." I sneer.

"Neither have you sis!" She cooes.

"U-ugh, y/n, do you know her?" Ochako asks wearily. I nod, keeping my eyes on the blonde. 

"Unfortunately. She was the only survivor at the auction."

"Yeah, what a wild time!" Himiko waves it off.

"I'm ordered to kill you." I state. She bounces on her feet.

"Yeah? Well, I'm ordered to bring you in alive. So I guess we're both in a pickle."