Short A/N

It took me two years to finish this book. I had so much more to put in but it would have gone on a wild tangent, so I'm glad I stopped myself- also mostly because a new season of MHA came out. 

I haven't watched it yet and I won't until the whole season is over cause I don't like waiting for episodes every week and I hate cliffhangers. I'll take forever to watch that though.

Of course when I do see it, I will make another book as a sequel to this. 

Was there suppose to be a bigger change to the reader? Yes, but now it has to wait until the new book.

Has Izuku gone through a lot of personality changes throughout the book and he basically makes no sense now?? Maybe, but who cares. If I don't, then it doesn't matter.

 I liked how this book came out. I gotten better at writing, and I stuck to the story line as best I could without swerving off somewhere else with the reader.

I like this! 

So tell me if you do to!

And if you didn't, still tell me. Tell me what I should change, and I'll see if your suggestion is valid enough for me to change it. Cause I know I'm probably off in some places in the story. 

I have another fanfic coming. It's from Fire Force. Another x Reader. So there's something to look forward to if you like my work. It will take forever to finish though.

Well, C ya!!

💙