Part 17

Time passed quicker than the two young blushing heros wanted when their hands had to separate. As they made it to the USJ, they were given instructions by Aizawa and Thirteen as they stood atop the stairs, over looking the entire joint. 

As the teachers were still explaining the terrain of each zone, Y/n leaned to Izuku. "Shame All Might couldn't be here. I bet it would be more fun." He nodded in agreement.

"I know, what a bust. But I still can't wait to see the movie tonight. You said you have it on you?"

"Well, in my bag. As soon as I finished it, I immediately placed it in my book bag so you could see it the next d-..." she couldn't help but stop and stare at the strangest thing that caught her eye. It started off small. A purple thing floating in the air. Maybe something for the teachers or part of the joint?

Izuku looked at her in confusion. "Y-" Instantly putting a hand up to him to shush him, she then pointed to the strange thing down below the class slowly growing in size.

"-Wait. Do you see that?" He looks with her, and also watches with confusion. 

"Yeah. Mr. Aizawa?" He calls out not taking his eyes off the swirling dark color in the air. 

The pro groans and looks to them. "What? Don't you hear me giving insru-"

"What the hell is that?" Y/n asked, instinctively getting into a fighting stance. Catching everyone's' attention, they all look to what she is referring to and stare wide eyed. Pale fingers emerged from the center and seemed to be tearing back the now roaring swirl of purple and black smoke. 

Thirteen tensed up. "Eraser Head." Her voice was concerned but stayed stoic.

He grunted in annoyance. "I know. Everybody stay back! It's a villain!" And they both stood a head of the class, ready to fight.

Out came a head with a familiar hand stuck to its face. A dreaded familiar that struck Y/n to the core, hitting her below the stomach. When the dark smoke blasted into a vaper-like wall, the man stepped out of it and into the light. When she got a good look at him, she began to breathe heavily. The green haired hero grabbed her hand quickly. She tensed, but relaxed slightly, seeing it was him.

More villains walked out of the smoke. An army of villains filled the bottom joint as the other students overlooked them all in fear. 'He must have a warping quirk, quickly explaining his form. That's the only explanation there is on how they're all getting in here. This is a high level security school.' Y/n thought.

"Huh," The main man huffed. "That's strange. All Might is suppose to be here according to his schedule. Where do you fools have him?" His voice sounded like rocks in a bag being dragged through cemented gravel.

"Clearly not here." Aizawa growled. "Tomura Shigaraki, I would suggest you all go back to where you came from, but I'm afraid we're long passed that, so I'm gonna have to take you all in for trespassing, giving me more paperwork for when I kick all your asses, and for wasting my class time." 

"Oh? Well no worries. You won't have to do any of that. Getting rid of you will be easy. I only want All Might." He eyeballed the students oddly. "But since he's not here, I guess you all can help me lure him out." His eyes caught Izuku. The boy tensed up and his blood ran cold as the villain intensely watched, as if he could see right through him, but then his eyes simply moved to his left, and his eyes widened at the sight. His crazy beady eyes caused her to shiver, tightening her grip on Izuku's hand. "Now what do I see before me? Little 16-L.R.? I haven't seen you in 10 years. I thought I would never see you again. You've gotten so big! Do you remember me?" 

"That's the man. The entity. Both of them- that's them!" The girl mumbled. Izuku, Aizawa, and the others acknowledged what she said.

"What do you mean?" Izuku carefully continued to watch the growing group of villains out the portal around the blabbering man with severed hands all over him.

"Those were the only villains that got away from the black market auction alive...Tomura Shigaraki, and Kurogiri."

 The black mass villain blinked. His voice smooth yet cold. "I am honored that you remembered, my lady."  

The light blue haired man spread his arms out wide. "So you do remember us! I'm so happy. Now come here 16-L.R, your big brother is here to take you home."

Y/n became blinded by anger as she snatched her hand from Izuku's grasp and ran forward, but was stopped by Aizawa. "You are not my big brother, and I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Why of course I am. I paid good money for you at that auction. When you decided to kill everybody and destroy the place, you destroyed the money with it. So," He put a hand to his chest softly, "with us already paying for you, and no one else to claim you, you belong to me completely. So I get to choose what I do with you, and where you go sweetness."

"Like hell." Mr. Aizawa stated pushing y/n back behind him. "Y/n belongs to no one. And definitely not by the likes of you. She stays with us, whether you like it or not."

"Well I don't. So I'm going to have to kill you too and bring y/n home myself." Shigaraki sighed, scratching his neck. The noise of it from up here made y/n want to scratch her own neck out of irritation. She stepped forward once more and stood her ground. 

"Like he said. I don't belong to you. And I refuse to go anywhere with you."

He started scratching his neck more. "Fine then. I see. Well, we were here to kill the Symbol of Peace first anyways." The class stood in shock. "But I guess, I'll just have to have my friends punish you for disobeying your big brother. Then I'll take you back home, and show you how great it is there. You'll change your mind then." The teachers and students were trying to get a connection to the outside world while y/n kept the main villain distracted.

She chuckled. "Not unless I kill you first. You won't get a hand on me or All Might."

"We'll just have to see about that."

"Damn right!" Y/n charged forward down the stairs. 

Aizawa and Izuku tried to reach for her, "Y/n! NO!" but it was too late. Kurogiri got the jump on them, jumping far up in the air and engulfing everyone in his darkness before anything could be done. 

(Time Skip)
(Your P.O.V)

Everything was dark. I could hear voices around me. None familiar. Opening my eyes, I found myself on the ground of a different area. There were no buildings, landscape, or anything nearby. I sat up on my knees and saw out in the far distance, all the zones from before but from the back. I wasn't even in one of the zones. All of it was far away. 

I was in the back of the dome.

"Hey sweetness." A dark voice came from behind me. I turned and saw more villains than I can count all at once. Some were on the wall, others were sitting against it, and most were standing on the ground watching me with harsh eyes. The man looked me up and down then licked his lips. "You look delicious, you know that?" The other villains laughed and all got off the walls, walking forward, and circled me. Cautiously, I stood up and cracked my knuckles. 

"Oh~, it looks like she's ready for a fight."

I cracked my neck.

"We're not here to kill you sweet stuff. The boss just wants us to play with you a bit." 

Did a few quick stretches.

"Though, he never said in which way." Another villain hooked a thumb into the front of his pants and pulled them down a bit. "Wat'a ya think princess?"

And took in one deep breath.

"I've never been with a girl before," A female villain giggled. "but I do like to experiment."

"I'm afraid I'm saving myself for someone else. So sorry, not sorry. But you can go ahead and try." I growled. "So come on. I wanna play."

"You asked for this sweet heart."

Everyone stood ready, and I took my stance.

"Get her!"