Part 36

The more we walked, the more I got to see as we walked past schools, play grounds, and many other pretty looking places that I never got to see when I was younger. It was, beautiful.

"So, l/n," Izuku's mother brought me back to earth. 

"Oh, please call me y/n."

"Alright, y/n, how long have you known my son?"

"Since school started. We are seated next to each other in class and always partner up together for projects and activities if we aren't with our friends. So we talk a lot."

She hums. "He hasn't hurt you has he?"

"Mom!"

I laugh, shaking my head. "No ma'am. He hasn't hurt me, and I never hurt him."

"Good, cause when I saw the Sports Festival fights, I fainted during a lot of it so I don't know if you two fought each other or not. Though you were the one that I noticed more than anyone else. You're so beautiful and strong. You really know how to fight. Where did you learn how to fight like that?"

"My parents taught me, when I was young, then later on I became self taught."

"Yeah? Where are your parents? Are they also heros?" I notice Izuku tense up behind us.  "It seems there are a lot of students here with hero parents."

"Oh no, they both passed away when I was 5 years old." Her face became sad as she stopped walking and looked to me with sorrow in her eyes. 

"I'm so sorry sweety. I didn't mean to..."

"No, it's fine, I've accepted it, and moved on, it's what they would have wanted." As we walked I recognized some heros in hiding,  watching me intently. They must be who All Might was talking about.

"I'm glad, but still it must have been hard. Who has been watching over you this entire time?" We continued walking. 

"I was put in a foster home and when I transferred to UA, someone else decided to take me in that could also help with my training." I kind of lied, but I had to. Glancing back at Izuku, relief washed over me when he gave a thumbs up and a head nod.

"Well I'm happy you're doing well. I'm even more happy that my son has you now! When I first saw you on TV, I assumed you were one of those popular girls that was way out of my son's league."

"MOm!!! I'm RIghT herE!"

I laugh out loud this time. "No, I'm not that kind of girl. I'm not popular, but I do try to get along with everyone. Can't judge a book by it's cover though. When I first saw you, I thought you were Izuku's sister you look so young to be a mother." She squealed and hit my shoulder with such force that I was thrown into the building beside me, causing a break in the cement. 

"Oh stop~♥! Really?" She grinned from ear to ear in her own world as Izuku ran to me. Heros stiffened in shock at the sight but I wave it off loosely as I struggled in pain off the wall.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?!" His face seemed to drain of blood. It took a couple of breaths to finally laugh and smile. 

"Yeah, your mom is a-awesome." I smile weakly. He gives a nervous laugh.

"I'm so glad you two are getting along. I didn't think you would be meeting her for a while."

"Me neither, but I like her a lot. She's cute and funny, like you." He blushes and gives me a hand.

"Come on you, we still need to buy the food." We continue on and buy all they need and head to their place. When we get there we talk as everything is put away.