Part 55

"When I was 5, my brother was also starting his first hero mission. He and some of my other family members suited up and headed out because they were called out to the scene of the incident. The scene was so gruesome that news were kept away and it wasn't allowed on television. I was only studying when my family came home later that night. When I heard the door open, I wanted to know how the mission went, so I rushed over to greet them at the door. When I saw them, I stopped and nearly threw up at the sight and smell. 

They were covered in blood and pieces of carcasses all over their arms, legs, and hands. My sister ripped off her helmet and ran to the area to sterilize her suit with horrified whimpers. Mother dropped to her knees and threw up into her own helmet as my father removed his quickly and helped her up, following my sister to the sterilizing room, but a sick and terrified look still stuck to his face. Lastly, I looked to my brother. He stood there for several minutes, doing nothing. Just standing there, but I could tell in the way his hands and knees shook on how he was handling it. He took off his entire suit right at the door and walked up the stairs and into his room, not speaking a word, or even passing a glance towards me. He stayed in his room and never came out for 8 days. 

The horror on my families faces made me not want to become a hero for a short while, but when they got better, they told me how I would probably see things like they did in the line of hero duty, but that doesn't mean that I should stop just because I was scared. People would need me, and I would have to step up and help them so they wouldn't have to see those type of things themselves. 

Just before the forest training camp, I showed my family the photo we took in the hospital of you, Todoroki, Y/n, and I. I was so excited to go, until the looks on their faces came back, and they told me it was her. I didn't fully connect the dots between her and the reactions of my family until then. 

So when all those memories started coming back, I got angry, and took it out on her.....I knew I was wrong, but I-I couldn't help mys-self!" Iida sniveled as he hide his face in his hands. "I want to tell her I'm so sorry, but now I don't even know if I can! It's my fault if she feels compelled to leave us for the League!"

"It's my fault too!" Momo cried. "I let her go alone when I should have followed her!"

Ochako joined in as she broke down in Mina's arms. "Me too! I should have helped her with the villain! If it wasn't for me, she probably wouldn't have have been captured!"

Izuku looked over all of them and felt their grief wash over him. His eyes grew red as tears quickly sprang up and fell over his cheeks as his body shook, and he collapsed into himself. The rest of the class wept with them all at the possible loss of their friend.

.

.

.

"Well, well, well! If I knew you all felt that way, I probably would have came sooner!" The familiar voice caused everyone to turn towards the glass doors and saw Y/n standing there with a wide smile on her face Recovery Girl, Aizawa, and Principal Nezu standing behind her with smiles on their faces. 

"Y/N!" Izuku yelled, and was the first to get up and run to her. When he jumped on her, she yelp as he caught her off guard, and they toppled to the ground in laughter and tears of joy. The others except for Todoroki, and Bakugo, all joined in and hopped onto them and rolled around the ground in a big hug. The teacher, principal, and nurse left the students to their own devices.

"C-Ca-n't, bre-athe!" She choked out as they tightened their grip with teary eyed smiles. When they got off they greeted her happily and gave their own individual hugs as tears were still shed. Izuku on the other hand never let go of her hand.

Iida walked up and scratched the back of his head nervously. "S-so...how much did you hear?"

"Basically everything." 

"Well...like I said I'm so sor-"

"Save it Iida. I already forgave you, I understand, why you acted the way you did. You have to remember, I don't hold grudges against my friends." She smiled.

He struggled to hold in his tears as he tried not to cry again. "Thank you!" He saluted as snot leaked from his nose. 

"This deserves a party!" Kaminari boasted. Everyone cheered in excitement. "After we check each others room though." They all agreed to that too and all immediately started the fun. The entire time, each person wanted to keep y/n close to them as they looked into each room. 

"Well, that's all the rooms on these floors, where's Y/n's though?" Toru whined. 

"Principal Nezu says it's on the top, so we just have to keep going up." They all crammed back into the elevator and pressed the silver button above all others. After a few seconds, the doors opened to a roof and a large sized room stretching on either side of the UA symbol at the edge of the building with one door. In the empty area was a medium sized table with three chairs, and a cute small robot rolling around. When they exited the elevator, the robot noticed and rolled up and gestured to the door on the bare cement wall. They walked up to it and looked down to the robot that beeped until it said, 'card please.' 

She nodded and handed out a card from the old heros apartment. It scanned it with a little blue light and it gave a check emoji on it's screen, and the door clicked.

When they entered, the ones who had never been in her room at the apartment before had stared around in amazement. Jiro slammed the door in Mineta's blushed drooling face, leaving him locked outside by himself and banging on the door.

Tsu looked around. "Wow, it's like you never left the apartment, nothing has changed. Other than the two large letters in the middle of the balcony."

Kirishima and Kaminari went to the balcony and stared at the view of the whole campus. "But now it's like I have one hell of a wall ornament, like it's making up for how boring it is on the other walls outside." Y/n smiles.

"No kidding! You even have a whole view of the side of the school and the front of all the dorm buildings!" Kaminari agreed as they ran up and down the balcony. While the others were distracted, Y/n looked in the place she left the 'things' Kayama gave her. To her dismay, in the small cabinet in my closet had that familiar black bag that she had the 'toys' in with the stuff she only agreed to take in it. She quickly closed it so she wouldn't worry of anyone seeing, but a note was on the front of the bag. It read...

Hey Y/n~
I noticed while All Might, Mic, and I were moving your room, that you never threw away the things I gave you! I'm so happy you thought to keep them! So I took it upon myself to give you the stuff in my bag from last time! Just in case you change your mind. You're welcome~

~Your sister, Midnight~♥

The hero internally groaned until she felt someone walking up. Quickly closing the cabinet and closet, she stood up and looked back to see Izuku looking over her shoulder curiously.

"Hey, what's that?"

"Ah, something Midnight gave me. I'll tell you.....some other time, anyways!" She blushed crumbling up the note and tossing it in the trash bin. "Let's go celebrate huh? I haven't eaten all day."

The others cheer and head out, with the two following behind. The rest of the night, everyone ate and had fun in the living room for hours until they were exhausted and headed off to bed. Y/n bathed in the dorms with the other girls and went to sleep in her room after texting Izuku.