Part 8

"Well, they are still a little worried, but the principal managed to show them the light in all this, and they agreed to try and make friends. Aizawa is scolding them right now. How ya holding up hun?" She asked sitting on the couch next to me.

I growled, "Oh, please, it's not like you care anyways." 

All Might stood up. "I'll leave you two to talk." And left.

"What do you mean? I do care!" She said looking hurt.

"Then what was last night? I thought we had fun! We laughed and bonded, was that all apart of the test too?!" I stood up and walked to the corner of the room, refusing to look at her. 

"What?? Are you being serious? No! Every single second with you wasn't just some lie! Everything I said to you and talked about was real! I understand how you thought I only did it for the test, but I was only ordered to take you out to buy things with you, us bonding had nothing to do with it. There were times I was having so much fun with you that I forgot all about that test." I could hear her right behind me. 

"You're lying, how could I trust your word after that?" She grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, pulling me into a tight hug.

"No, I could never lie to you. I've never became so attached to someone in such a short time, or had as much fun as I had in the one night like when I was with you. You laugh at all my dumb jokes, talk about things we both have in common, and tell me when I'm being stupid. You're like the little sister that I never had! And I don't want to throw that away because of some stupid misunderstanding! I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but please, I beg of you, give me one more chance." Her voice was weak and sincere, and I broke. 

"I'm sorry." I hugged her back and cried. She stroked my hair and calmed me down. After a while, she took me to the bathroom to freshen up then back to class.  "Ugh, I don't want to go in there." I groan.

"Aw come on, don't chicken out now. You're gonna be fine. And if they do try to hurt you," She balled up her fist, a rage induced fire burned around her, "I'll hurt them ten times worse, and that's a promise." I smiled and waved goodbye as she said she had to finish grading papers. Taking in one big huff, I opened the door and walked in. 

"STAND!!" The boy with glasses yelled, causing me to jump back in surprise. The entire class stood, except for the spiky haired blonde. "Miss L/n! We Apologize For Our Rude Behavior Before, Please Forgive Us!" He yelled into a bow, then most of the class mimicked his movements and shouted the same thing. I stood in shock, but slowly bowed as well. 

"N-no, I'm sorry-"

The boy stopped me, "-You have no reason to apologize, what happened was something you had no control over. If you will have us, we would like to start over and strive to be better classmates for you and hopefully friends!" Most of them nodded in agreement with him. 

I scan over the class, then made eye contact with him. Midoriya. He noticed and nervously looked everywhere else but me, but quickly shook his head in frustration and looked back, keeping eye contact with me, and shyly smiled, giving me a thumbs up. Relief came over me. I've never felt this happy in forever. 

"Yeah," Tears began to prick the back of my eyes as I smiled back to the rest of the class, "I forgive you guys, I would love to try again." They cheered and sat back down as Aizawa stood by my side.

"Well, all this took way more class time than it should have, lunch is about to start soon, so do what you want for the next 5 minutes. You all already know what you're punishment is for tomorrow. If you need me, I'll be in the teachers office, so please don't need me." With that, he wrapped himself into his sleeping bag, hit the ground, and rolled out the door. I sweat dropped. Well, now I know he's crazy, and weird.