Snap.12

There was a knock at Jimin's bedroom door.

"Jimin honey it's time to get up" his mother said through the door.

"Ok mother, I'll be down in five minutes" Jimin answered.

Jimin got up out of bed feeling the coldness bounce off his warm skin. Jimin got up and put his uniform of and made his bed. He unlocked his door and went down stairs.

"Jimin, why do you have your uniform on?" His mother asked.

"It's Friday, there's school isn't there?" Jimin asked.

Jimin knew that school wouldn't be on but he wanted to make it look like he didn't know at all.

"Look outside" his father said blankly reading the news paper.

Jimin walked towards the window and saw the snow.

"Wow" he said seeing it.

"Me and your mother are still at work today but we expect you do your school work while we are at work and not slack off" his father said rolling up the news paper.

"Ok, sir" Jimin said not smiling.

His father nodded and his mother put Jimin's breakfast on the table.

"The pancakes are still a bit hot so you go get changed into something warm and then once your done you can start your school work that we got sent then, if your done you can do things in your study books and do as much subjects as you can" His mother said as you put her coat, hat and scarf on then grabbed her bag.

"We'll be back around about eight tonight Jimin" his father said miserable.

"Yes sir. Have a nice day mother, father" Jimin smiled as he saw his parents out the house once he shut the door be locked it.

Jimin sighed. He never could get a break. Jimin couldn't wait till he left school just so then he could rest because school work and studying was the only main 'fun' things his parents let him do.

Jimin ran up stairs and put on some: sweat pants, fluffy socks and light blue fluffy jumper. Once he was changed he came back down stairs with his phone and went to eat his pancakes.

Jiminie💖:
Hyunggg^^
Schools not
on today.

Yoongles💕:
That's good
you can stay
in and do
whatever you
want then today.

Jiminie💖:
I can stay in
but I can't do
whatever I want
though.

Yoongles💕:
Why can't you?

Jiminie💖:
I've got to do
school work
that my parents
got and then when
I've finished that
I have to do extra
studying in my
study books and
they want me to do
as much as I can.

Yoongles💕:
That's not right.
You need to rest
and have fun and
not just carry on
doing school work,
you need rest.

Jiminie💖:
I know but I
understand they
want me to do
well but it would
be nice to go out
with my friends
once in a while.

Yoongles💕:
Speaking of
friends do you
know the sc
user:
TheDancingMachine?

Jiminie💖:
Yeah, that's
Kai's sc user
name

Yoongles💕:
Oh right..

Jiminie💖:
What's wrong?