Snap.19

WARNING:
A little bit of abuse
━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I-I'm sorry s-sir I just r-remembered something i-important" Jimin stuttered in fear.

"I've been waiting for an apology but no, YOU DECIDED TO CARRY ON WHATEVER YOU WERE DOING AND DIDN'T EVEN THINK!!" His father shouted.

"I-I'm so sorry s-sir" Jimin stuttered again really scared.

"SORRY ISN'T GOING TO CUT IT SON" Jimin's father raised his hand and smacked Jimin's face as hard as he could.

It was so strong that it made Jimin fall and hit his head on his bedside table.

"You better apologise next time you decided to do that, and don't disappoint me again" his father glared and left the room, leaving Jimin on the floor.

Jimin's cheek stung and his head was sore. Jimin was left on the floor and started to cry. He didn't mean to run up the stairs. Jimin didn't understand why his father was stricken about that. Jimin grabbed his phone and went on Snapchat.

Jiminie💖:
Yoongi

Yoongles💕:
Yeah, I thought
you were going
to sleep.

Jiminie💖:
It hurts

Yoongles💕:
What's wrong
Jimin?!

Jiminie💖:
All I did was
run up the
stairs

Yoongles💕:
Jimin what's
happened?!

Jiminie💖:
He hit and
pushed me

Yoongles💕:
WHO HIT
AND PUSHED
YOU?!?

Jiminie💖:
My father

Yoongles💕:
Why the hell
would he do
that?! Jimin
are you okay?!
How bad are you
hurt?!!

Jiminie💖:
My cheek
stings and my
head hurts.

Yoongles💕:
Where does
it hurt on
your head?

Jiminie💖:
The back.

Yoongles💕:
Is there blood?!?

Jiminie💖:
A little, not
a lot though

Yoongles💕:
Is the cut big?!

Jiminie💖:
No

Yoongles💕:
Get a bandage
for now and ask
someone about it
now

Jiminie💖:
They both in
bed and my
brother is still
on his trip.

Yoongles💕:
Try and wait
till Jungkook
and Taehyung
come round
tomorrow, okay?

Jiminie💖:
Okay. I'm
feel much
better talking
to you hyung.
Thank you
so much.

Yoongles💕:
I'm always here
for you now, get
some rest and try
and avoid your
father.

Jiminie💖:
Okay I will
Hyung. Thank
you. Make sure
you rest well too.

Yoongles💕:
I will don't
worry. Night
Jiminie❤️.

Jiminie💖:
Good night
Yoongles❤️

Jimin went and got a bandage from his draw and wrapped it around his head. Once he wrapped it neatly around his head he went to bed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Why would he hit his own son" Yoongi said our loud thinking.

If he got hit by running up the stairs, how is his parents especially his father going to react when he comes out to them. Yoongi started to worry more and more about Jimin.

"Come on Yoongi it's nearly Friday not long now" he said to himself trying to reinsure himself that Jimin will be safe till then.

Yoongi looked at the time and decided to get some sleep since he was still bedridden according to Hoseok. Yoongi placed his phone on his desk and snuggled down into his bed feeling how warm it was from the hot water bottles Hoseok gave him to keep his body temperature normal until it's fully back to normal that could take a few more days.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Honey, did you hit Jimin again?" Jimin's mother asked her husband.

"He needs to learn properly. He has good grades, on top of his work, speaking properly, good posture, good attitude. He needs to be perfect otherwise he's going to make us look bad" Jimin's father went on to his mother.

"I know honey. Also he's out next Friday" his mother brought up the subject.

"Who's he out with?" His father asked getting in bed next to his wife.

"With Namjoon and his other friend Yoongi" his mother told him.

"I only know Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook, he's never brought up this Yoongi person" his father frowned.

"Apparently he just transferred to his school and he wants to meet up with him next Friday and possibly stay over I guess, I said he could go because Namjoon is going" his mother said snuggling down into the covers.

"Namjoon is responsible and I do trust him so I'll let him, it'll be nice if we go out ourselves somewhere nice" his father said cuddling his wife.

"That sounds amazing" she smiled.

"Honey" he said and she hummed in response.

"Has Jimin brought up the subject of dance again?" He asked.

"Not recently, I've never asked why you don't want him to do it" she wanted to know.

"I don't want a gay son" he said simply and she nodded.

"Neither do I" she said slowly dozing off.

Soon they both fell asleep but from what they didn't know is that Jimin heard the whole conversation.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Uploaded: 31/10/2018
Edited: 20/11/2018