Snap.16

Jiminie💖:
Hyung, how
are you feeling?

Yoongles💕:
I've just woken
up and ate something,
I still feel a bit sore
but I'm fine.

Jiminie💖:
Make sure you
get lots of rest.
Also while I was
washing the dish
I was thinking of
their reaction
would be if I told
them and I don't
think it would be
good.

Yoongles💕:
Don't worry
Jiminie, like
I said wait till
you get a
boyfriend, build
a good relationship
if you don't know
them that well and
the when your
ready tell them.

Jiminie💖:
Ok hyung but
I already know
they don't like
me back so it'll
be a while probably

Yoongles💕:
Have you asked
them? They might
like you back.

Jiminie💖:
I will. I just
need to meet
them first.

Yoongles💕:
Okay, believe
me they'll
probably will.

Jiminie💖:
Okay hyung
I'll tell them
soon😉

Yoongles💕:
Good now, you
get some rest💖

Jiminie💖:
You too
hyung❤️

Jimin smiled and now he had to confess soon. He put his phone on charge and placed his phone on his bedside table. He then opened his draw and grabbed his book and started reading hoping to get it finished soon. Jimin kept reading until his mother came in.

"Jimin time for bed" His mother said softly.

"Okay mother" Jimin smiled and put his book back in his draw gently.

"Also Jin called asking if you wanted to meet tomorrow and I said you would after your chores, so about eleven o'clock and your father agreed as well" His mother smiled.

"Okay, mother thank you" Jimin continued to smile.

"Your welcome, sleep well Jimin, good night" His mother said closing the door.

Jimin got up off the bed and changed into his pyjamas. Once he was changed he hung his clothes up on a coat hanger and up them in his closet because he would be wearing them to do his chores in. Then he went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

Once he cleaned his teeth he closed his curtains and got into bed turning off his bedside lamp and snuggled down into bed.

"Stay safe and get better Yoongi" Jimin said to himself and smiled before falling asleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kai sat in his bedroom looking through his phone full of photos of Jimin.

"Don't worry Jimin, you'll be mine whether you like it or not. That Yoongi will be out of the picture completely" Kai smirked evilly.

He went to his walking in closet and was already choosing his clothes for Friday. Once he chose he hung them up on the wall and placed a pocket knife in his jacket.

"Now we're sorted" Kai said as he switched the light off and closed his closet door and went to sleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Uploaded: 28/10/2018
Edited: 20/11/2018