Snap.22

Jimin went to bed that night before his mother and father could say good night to him. Jimin was also really tired and wanted to be at full energy tomorrow. Jimin snuggled down into his bed slowly dozing off. He heard his door open knowing it was his mother telling him it was time for bed but Jimin couldn't be bothered opening his eyes and saying goodnight so he just carried on sleeping.

He felt his mother put something light on his bedside table and left the room closing it. Jimin was wondering what was happening at dance. He called up saying that he couldn't make it this lesson his teacher said that was fine. Jimin was also wondering how Kai's reaction would have been to him not being there.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jimin slept all night and into the afternoon. When Jimin woke up and looked at the time he was confused how why he and his parents had let him sleep in. He saw a piece of paper with his name on it by his clock so he read it.

'Dear Jimin,
Your father is taking me out for a few days since your out tonight with your friends. We'll also be staying at a hotel for a few day so you have the house to yourself. No parties. No mess. We are giving you a few days to have to yourself since we are. Just tidy up every so often so it's not a mess. Have a lovely time honey and I hope you have fun with you friends. Love you so so much.
-Mum x'

Jimin smiled at the note his mother had left him and that he got a couple of days to himself for anything he wants to do. As for tonight he got to meet Yoongi. Jimin got up from his bed and went down stairs to make himself some brunch.

He decided to make himself scrambled egg on toast for his brunch. While everything was getting ready he went on Snapchat and looked through a few stories and he came across Kai's that stood out to him.

Jimin looked confused at the emojis Kai used but tried not to pay much attention to them

Jimin's brunch was ready so he dished it up and ate it. Once he had finished eating and looking through snapchat stories Jimin put his phone down and washed his dishes, cookery and cup.

Once that was done Jimin grabbed his phone and ran up the stairs since his father wasn't here to tell him off. Jimin decided to start getting ready.

He went into his bathroom and switch the shower on letting it heat up. While he was waiting for the shower to heat up he made his bed and put his phone back on charge. He grabbed a fresh clean towel and threw the dirty one in his wash bin. He went into the bathroom and closed the door. He put his towel on his towel rack and got undressed out his pyjamas.

He then got in the shower letting all the warm water run over his body. He grabbed his shampoo and cleaned his hair throughly before washing it out, then he grabbed his conditioner and out some of that in his hair and cleaned it throughly before washing it out again. Once his hair was washed he then grabbed the third bottle that was body was and washed over other himself.

He also decided to shave his legs and arms so that they were smooth. He grabbed his razor for his legs and arms and carefully started to shave. Once he felt his legs and arms smooth he stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He also put his razor back and grabbed a different one and started shaving his face to get rid of any soon visible stubble.

Once his face was smooth and made so there was no cuts he brushed his teeth and walked out the bathroom. He dried himself in his room and got his clothes on but put a smaller dry towel around his neck so his clothes didn't get wet from his hair. Jimin grabbed his hair dryer and started to blow dry it so it'll dry much quicker. He was looking in his mirror while he dried it.

It took a good forty-five minutes for his hair to be fully dry. When he finished drying it was all fluffy and sticking up. Then he removed the towel from his shoulders and started doing his hair better so it wasn't all fluffy and everywhere.

When his hair was done he applied a little bit of makeup so his skin looked more amazing. He had an hour left for the party.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Uploaded: 03/11/2018
Edited: 20/11/2018