Snap.24

WARNING:
Knives, blood and unconsciousness is mentioned and used in this chapter please don't read if you don't like this kind of thing.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yoongi stood up from the chair that he was sat on immediately. He walked round the little bit of the rectangle table and stood in front of Jimin protectively.

"What the hell do you want?" Yoongi asked through gritted teeth.

"Well you could say that I'm here for two things. One, to get rid of you and two, to get Jimin" Kai smirked and Yoongi felt anger rising inside him even more.

"Aww your acting like the tough guy now are we Yoongi? I remember our little hang out session you didn't even give me one punch" Kai said teasingly.

Jimin was angered by hearing Kai's voice. He couldn't believe that Kai did that to Yoongi. Jimin stood up from the chair and grabbed Yoongi's hand to comfort him and that Jimin was kind of scared.

"Ah Jimin, do you want to make it easy and come and be mine or make it hard and nasty?" Kai said giving a crazy smile.

Jimin gulped nervously. He knew his answer but before he could see anything Yoongi said the opposite to his answer.

"Jimin chooses hard and nasty" Yoongi said confidently.

Jimin's eyes widened.

"No Yoongi" Jimin said but Yoongi ignored him.

"Well then. Jimin I hope you good at goodbyes" Kai smirked and launched towards Yoongi.

Yoongi pushes Jimin away making Jimin fall to the ground and Yoongi tried protecting himself from Kai. Kai was much stronger than Yoongi, Kai managed to pin Yoongi to the ground and pulled the pocket knife out of his jacket pocket.

Jimin saw what Kai pulled out of his pocket. Jimin got up off the floor and ran towards Kai and Yoongi, Jimin pushes Kai off Yoongi sending Kai flying to his right side. Yoongi got up off the floor and knelt in front of Jimin still.

"Yoongi, we need to leave" Jimin whispered as Kai got back up quickly.

"So Jimin you want to play too? Well don't worry I won't hurt you like kill. I'll save that for later" Kai smirked and Jimin cringed knowing what he was talking about.

"That's it" Yoongi said through gritted teeth.

This time Yoongi launched himself on Kai and they both started fighting. Jimin was scared. He was frozen. He didn't know what to do. Then he remembered. He pulled out his phone. and called the others.

"Jimin are you alright?" Taehyung shouted down the phone from the loud music.

"Tae, Kai and Yoongi are fighting. He needs help!" Jimin said on the verge of tears.

Taehyung felt his heart drop when he heard Jimin trying to hold back tears. He hated seeing and hearing his best friends upset.

"I'll got get Jin and Namjoon, we'll be there soon hang on" Taehyung said and hung up.

Yoongi and Kai kept fighting. Yoongi tried his best to keep Kai away from Jimin. Kai had enough of playing around with Yoongi and started to actually use his strength. He threw Yoongi against the wall harshly and Yoongi fell down it. Kai grabbed the knife and plunged it into Yoongi's stomach.

Now Jimin has tears streaming down his face. He ran towards them and tried to get Kai off Yoongi but Kai pushes Jimin back making him it his head on the wall. Jimin felt his eyes going in and out of focus. It slowly started to go blurry.

All he saw was Kai take the knife out of Yoongi's stomach and plunge it in somewhere else. It was unclear to Jimin he went unconscious.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Uploaded: 06/11/2018
Edited: 20/11/2018