Snap.32

Night soon fell and they both started getting ready for bed. Jimin got some fresh comfy pyjamas out for Yoongi and they got changed into them. Once they were changed they made sure everything was locked and that keys stayed into doors so nothing from the outside could possible try to get in.

Once every door and window were securely shut and locked they both went back upstairs to Jimin's room.

They reset the bed back up and made sure it was nice and comfy again. They both got in the covers but stayed siting with on there legs under and they both leaned against the bed frame.

"Yoongi" Jimin said and Yoongi hummed.

"What should we do about my umm parents" Jimin hesitated.

"Jimin it's entirely up to you, if you want to tell them sit them down and tell them calmly, if you don't want to tell them then you don't have to tell them" Yoongi brought the younger into a hug comforting him.

"I want to tell them Yoongi I really do because I don't want to hide our relationship but they said they don't want a gay son so I don't know what they would do if I told them" Jimin started to tear up slightly.

"Why don't we talk about this closer to the time you want to tell them, I don't want to see you upset and when that time does you want to tell them, I'll be right here to protect you" Yoongi kissed the top of Jimin's head.

They stayed like that for a while before light snores came from the younger. Yoongi smiled softly when he knew the younger was asleep. He laid Jimin down comfortably and laid down with him bringing Jimin close to him. He too soon fell asleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next morning they both woke up naturally and around about the same time. Jimin grabbed his phone to see if he had any notifications.

"Yoongi" Jimin said and got his attention.

"Yeah" He asked slightly worried from Jimin's tone.

"My parents are coming back today!" Jimin said shocked.

"They are supposed to still be away for a few more days" Jimin said but texted back saying he was happy when really he wasn't.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Uploaded: 13/11/2018
Edited: 20/11/2018