Snap.26

Yoongi's eyes slowly opened seeing a white room with bright lights. When his eyes adjusted to the light he turned his head to the right seeing Jimin's puffy cheeks and red eyes. A small smile appeared on Jimin's face but it soon disappeared.

"Yoongi, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault, I'm so sorry" Jimin kept apologising.

"No, Jimin it's not your fault, not at all, you don't have anything to apologise for" Yoongi shook his head and voice a little hoarse.

"Still I'm so sorry" Jimin said one last time before getting a glare off Yoongi.

"If it makes you feel better I'm a fast healer so I'll be fine in no time. To be honest I feel better than I thought I would be right now" Yoongi admitted.

He tried sitting up in the bed but struggled. Jimin immediately helped him until he was comfortable.

"Are you in pain? The doctor said that you need another surgery because some of the muscle around your heart are damaged" Jimin said and Yoongi nodded.

"I feel fine Jiminie, but could you get a doctor do I can get this oxygen mask off?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded and went to find a doctor.

"How am I supposed to tell him?" Yoongi sighed once Jimin was out the room.

Soon Jimin came back in with a doctor following behind Yoongi.

"Mr. Min, since you seem alright we can do the surgery around your heart to make the muscles better today if you'd like" the doctor said and Yoongi nodded immediately.

"Alright it'll be in about three hours" the doctor smiled before talking Yoongi's oxygen mask off and replaced it with the nose oxygen.

The doctor left after that to tell the other doctors and nurses that Yoongi would be having his surgery today.

"Are you alright with having your surgery today?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded and smiles softly.

"I'll be fine don't worry" Yoongi smiled which made Jimin smile slightly.

They talked for a bit before Yoongi asked about something.

"Has your father hurt since that incident?" Yoongi asked and Jimin shook his head.

"He's currently away with my mother for a few days and hasn't done anything. I'm just worried about when I tell him" Jimin sighed and looked away slightly.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of being who you are. When you get a boyfriend, build the relationship up strong then tell them. If they don't accept you for who you are then they aren't really parents. You are you and no one can change that" Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand making Jimin look at him.

"But I'll never get a boyfriend" Jimin sighed.

"How come?" Yoongi asked.

"Because the person I like probably likes someone else" Jimin avoided looking directly in Yoongi's eyes.

"Have you told them?" Yoongi asked and Jimin shook his head.

"Then how do you know they don't like you back?" Yoongi asked softly and Jimin shrugged.

"It'll be awkward" Jimin said and Yoongi sighed.

"Why would it be awkward?" Yoongi asked softly.

"Because it's you" Jimin looked down and squeezed his eyes shut not wanting to see or hear Yoongi's reaction.

"Me?" Was all that Yoongi could say.

Jimin just nodded slightly but did not look up to see Yoongi. Then the next thing that happened scared Jimin. Yoongi pulled him into a hug.

"I like- I love you too" Yoongi whispered in his head and hugged him tighter.

Jimin was shocked from what he was hearing and then he wrapped his arms around Yoongi and hugged him tightly. They both stayed like that for a while before pulling away.

"Jimin, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Yoongi smiled and Jimin nodded instantly.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Uploaded: 07/11/2018
Edited: 20/11/2018