Snap.30

Jimin closed his bedroom door and they both sat on his bed.

"Should I call Taehyung to see if they know what happened to Kai?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded.

Jimin unlocked his phone and went onto contact. He clicked on Taehyung's name and pressed call. He put it on speaker for both of them to hear. The room was filled with the waiting beeping.

"Hey Jimin" Taehyung's voice ran through there ears.

"Hey Tae, can I ask you something?" Jimin said and Taehyung hummed.

"Do you know what happened to Kai when you found us?" Jimin asked.

"He was gone by the time we got down there. We tried looking for him around the house after you both got in the ambulance but we couldn't find anything. Is something wrong?" Taehyung asked and they both froze.

"He's taken Yoongi's keys" Jimin said.

"REALLY?!" Taehyung shouted down the phone.

"Yeah, if you see him could you call Jimin, Taehyung" Yoongi asked.

"Of corse, I'll tell Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon as well, so they can keep an eye out too" Taehyung said.

Yoongi thanked Taehyung before they all said goodbye and hung up.

"I'll have to go to Gwangju" Yoongi sighed.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Hoseok is the only other person who has a key" Yoongi said and Jimin shook his head.

"You can stay here if you want, like I said my parents are away for a few days and they'll probably won't mind. Your just a little taller than me so you can wear my clothes" Jimin said and Yoongi smiled softly.

"Thank you so much Jiminie" he said and he pulled the younger into a hug.

Jimin hugged back and they both laid on the bed hugging each other. They stayed like this for ages until there was a knock at the door. The knock made them both flinch. Jimin got up off the bed and headed toward his bedroom door.

"I'm going to look through the peep hole" he whispered.

"I'm coming with you" Yoongi whispered back.

"No, you stay here who ever it is might see both of us, so I'll go, I'll be back in a second" Jimin whispered before leaving the room so Yoongi couldn't protest against it.

Jimin shook down stairs slowly and quietly and made his way over to the door and looked through the peep hole.  His eyes widened when he saw that face. Kai.

Kai knocked again and Jimin moved away from the door. He rushed upstairs quietly. When he entered he looked at Yoongi scared.

"What's wrong? It's Kai isn't" he answered his own question and Jimin nodded.

Jimin closed his curtains and locked his bedroom door. He grabbed Yoongi's hand, his duvet, a thick blanket and lead to the bathroom he also grabbed a few cushions.

"I'm going to lock the other rooms up here to make it normal for them to be locked" Jimin said leaving again.

He locked his mothers and fathers room, his brothers room and the upstairs bathroom. He went back to his own and locked the door. He went into the bathroom and locked it. Jimin was happy that his bathroom had a free wall with nothing on it or around so he laid is duvet down, lairs the cushions across the wall and pulled the blanket over them both.

"He kept knocking like he was trying to get in" Jimin let out a shaky breath.

"Come here" Yoongi said as he pulled Jimin into another hugged.

They both laid under the blanket cuddling other before they heard the front door open.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Uploaded: 11/11/2018
Edited: 20/11/2018