Snap.35

The two boys pulled away immediately. They both looked towards the door seeing Jimin's father, fully blown anger was shown on his face. He stomped over to where Jimin was, he got his hands and gripped Jimin's hair with it yanking him up from the bed and pulling him out the room and down the stairs leaving Yoongi upstairs. Of corse Yoongi didn't just sit there and wait, he ran down after them.

"GET AWAY FROM MY SON" his father yelled.

"WELL DON'T HURT MY BOYFRIEND" Yoongi yelled back and his father grew more angry and so did his mother.

"Y-Yoongi" Jimin stuttered quietly, almost on the verge of crying.

"Let us talk to our son alone" Jimin's mother said in more of a controlled tone and Yoongi made like he was going up the stairs but he sat near the bottom of them.

Jimin's father let go of his hair. Jimin looked at the two angry, disgusting and mortified expression of his parents. Yoongi knew what would happen so ran upstairs and started to pack a bag for Jimin with everything important in.

"How dare you be kissing a person of the same gender, Jimin you have disappointed us all. DO YOU HEAR ME YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED AND DISGUISED US ALL!!! THINK WHAT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO THINK OF OUR FAMILY WHEN THEY HEAR THIS!!" His father shouted.

He walked towards Jimin and pushed him back also slapping him in the process. Jimin fell back and hit his head again but harder this time against the coffee table.

"Dad I love him. Why can't you just accept that" Jimin cried in sadness and pain.

"HOW DARE YOU EVEN CALL ME THAT?! YOU ARE NOT MY SON ANYMORE. YOU AND YOUR DISGUSTING BOYFRIEND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU NEAR HERE AGAIN OR COME RUNNING BACK WHEN YOU BOTH BREAK UP BECAUSE DISGUSTING PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE TO BE ON THE STREETS WHEN THINGS LIKE THAT WOULD HAPPEN!!" His father shouted as his face got redder from anger.

Jimin looked towards his mother trying to see if she would give him even just a little bit of sympathy.

"Jimin listen to Mr.Park. You need to leave, we don't want someone disgusting like you here" she said sternly and Jimin nodded.

Yoongi came back down the stairs with a bag and grabbed Jimin's hand. They got there shoes and coats on before leaving the house into the cold night air. While Yoongi was packing he got a text from Hoseok saying that he would come back and drop off a key for him before going back up to his family.

They headed to Yoongi's apartment which was long walk away from Jimin's 'house'. Jimin cried all the way there. Yoongi brought him close and tried comforting him the best he could until they got there. When they arrived he saw Hoseok waiting impatiently out side with more bags packed. 

"I may need to stay with my family for a while it could even be a few years so I know this is on short notice but I'm moving out Yoongi, my bags and everything is packed" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded.

"I'm going to miss you but it's also good for Jimin. His parents found out about us and kicked him out. They don't want him to be apart of their family anymore which is disgusting. So he's going to move in. Thank you for everything Hoseok" Yoongi only smiled at the last part of his sentence.

Hoseok nodded and looked towards the figure behind Yoongi that was leaning against the wall with his hood over his face. Hoseok took the last of his bags to his car and gave Yoongi the key before saying goodbye one last time.

Once the goodbyes were said and done Yoongi unlocked the door to his flat seeing how clean and partly empty it is. Jimin entered behind him looking at the new surroundings. They both took there coats off and hung them up, they took there shoes off and put them on the shoe rack that was now only left with Yoongi's shoes and one pair of Jimin's. Yoongi looked towards Jimin seeing his puffy red eyes and swollen cheek.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry" Yoongi apologises and Jimin shook his head.

"You don't need to apologise. You did nothing wrong. If they can't accept me then I'm not worth being there son. It just hurts hearing that from them that's all. I'll get over it sooner or later" Jimin smiled slightly.

Even though he was upset with the whole thing he did feel kind of relieved that he wouldn't have to deal with getting beaten for a mistake he did, or only having to do school work all the time and no rests for months. He will miss them but he has a new life now, with Yoongi. It'll just take sometime getting used to.

"Let's get some ice on your cheek and a bandage for your head" Yoongi smiled softly seeing Jimin smile slightly.

He went to the cupboard under the sink and pulled out the first aid kit. He cleaned the long deepish cut that his father gave Jimin. Luckily Jimin wouldn't need stitches which Yoongi was relieved about because they hurt like hell. Once the cut was cleaned Yoongi wrapped a clean white bandage around Jimin's head and tied it neatly and securely. Then he put the first aid kit away and got some ice from the freezer. He put it into a food bag and wrapped a towel around it so it wouldn't stick to Jimin's cheek.

He gently placed it on his cheek and Jimin winced a bit from the cold impact on his still warm cheek that had a hand mark visible. Yoongi held it there for Jimin and they cuddled on the sofa together.

"Yoongi, thank you for everything" Jimin said quietly feeling tired.

"You don't need to thank me, do you want to live with me?" Yoongi asked smiling a little hoping for a positive answer.

"I'd love to thank you so much" Jimin said and Yoongi hugged him tighter out of joy.

"Why don't we get some sleep, you look tired and it's been a terrible day" Yoongi suggested and Jimin nodded.

They put the one icy water down the drain, the food bag in the bin and the towel in the washing bin. They both went to Yoongi's room which was surprisingly clean. Since Hoseok cleaned it before he left which was the day of the party. They both got changed into pyjamas. Yoongi got into his own as did Jimin. Once they were ready they both got into Yoongi's comfy, soft bed.

"Goodnight Jimin, sweet dreams" Yoongi smiled tiredly kissing the bandage on Jimin's head.

"You too Yoongi, goodnight love you" Jimin said before falling asleep.

"I love you too" was the last word said that night as they both fell asleep hugging each other.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Uploaded: 16/11/2018
Edited: 20/11/2018