Snap.25

"Jimin! Jimin! JIMIN WAKE UP!" He heard someone shout his name.

Jimin opened his eyes slowly seeing Taehyung crying.

"Thank god your alright" he brought Jimin into a hug.

Jimin thought for a second of what had happened and then it all came back into his head.

"YOONGI" he shouted and Taehyung let go of him.

Jimin saw that they were still in the basement and he saw three people kneeling down. It was: Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook. Jimin ran over not caring about the pain in the back of his head again. He hovered over them for a second to see Yoongi's face unconscious.

Jimin fell to his knees.

"Jimin, we've wrapped Yoongi's wounds up as much as we could. He has lost a lot of blood and the ambulance is coming now" Jin said sadly.

Jimin brought Yoongi up into his arms and hugged him. Jimin let his tears fall onto Yoongi's face and clothes.

"Yoongi I love you so much. Please don't leave me" Jimin whispered.

Jimin pulled away slightly and looked at Yoongi's now going more pale face. Jimin began to worry but tried to stay hopeful. Then he looked to where the blood had now stained his clothes. One bloody stain where his stomach his and one in his chest.

The ambulance came and rushed Yoongi to the hospital. Jimin went in the back with the paramedics and Yoongi. While they were on there way to the hospital the paramedic checked Jimin's head over while Yoongi was stable.

When they arrived they took Yoongi away from Jimin leaving Jimin stood there by himself with a bandage on his head.

Soon the others came and hugged Jimin. Jimin broke down in tears and the nurses took them all to a private waiting room so that Jimin could cry all he wanted. When the nurses left them. Jimin broke down again.

"H-He protected me. H-He got h-hurt bec-ause of m-me" Jimin sobbed and Taehyung brought him closer.

"Jimin this isn't your fault. Yoongi wouldn't want you to blame yourself" Taehyung said softly trying his best to comfort his hyung.

As time passed, about an hour and fifteen minutes. A doctor came in looking at his clipboard.

"Are you friends of Min Yoongi?" He asked for conformation.

"Yes" Jimin said immediately his voice cracked about from all the crying.

"He's stable. Luckily he wasn't stabbed in the heart but there are a few muscles that were a little bit damaged that will need surgery on. There were a few organs damaged in his stomach area but we have managed to fix them while just in surgery so they are fine. He's in room 309. You may go and see him but don't be too loud. We don't fully know when he will wake up" the doctor explained and then left the room.

Jimin felt relieved and also still wanting to cry. He was so relived that Yoongi was alright but he still wanted to cry because Yoongi was still hurt because of him.

"Jimin, do you want to go and we'll wait here?" Jin asked softly and Jimin nodded.

He left the room to go to Yoongi's room. It took about ten minutes until Jimin found the room and hesitated to go in. He stared at the handle for a few seconds before opening it. He opened the door slowly, seeing Yoongi's figure laying in the hospital bed.

He had a oxygen mask laid across his face, white rough sheets covering his small week body, a IV in his arm and he laid there peacefully and breathing.

Jimin slowly wakes to he chair that was beside Yoongi's hospital bed and waited there for him to wake up. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's big slender hand into his small ones.

It took more than five hours for Yoongi to wake up, Jimin was so worried but he still remind by his side. There was no way Jimin was going to leave him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Uploaded: 06/11/2018
Edited: 20/11/2018