Heaven • Gabriel

Gabriel - Gabriel x Reader

Feel free to change the gender!
I just wrote some parts in one gender (aka y/n being female) because that's easier to write but the story also works for every other gender!

(This actually counts for all my stories: y/n can obviously be every gender you are comfortable with!!)

* Your POV *

"I won't let you do that, Gabe!", you yelled while tears ran down your cheeks. You've never been that mad and worried at the same time.

Gabriel didn't respond. He didn't even look you in the eyes but instead stared stolid at the floor. You knew that he was about to cry, too, but he would never admit weakness in front of others.

"I get it that you want to help.", you said, this time softer. Your voice still shaked. "But this is crazy! I'm not going to let you run into a chainsaw with open arms."

Castiel, who was in the room as well, knit his brows blankly. He probably didn't understand the metaphor.

"I don't think there are chainsaws in heaven.", he haltingly added after a while. "At least I never saw one."

Wonderful, Cas.

Just as you wanted to respond and explain to him what you meant Gabriel piped up.

"I am going.", he just said, „I'm the only one of us who is allowed in heaven at the moment."

Neither Castiel nor you answered back. He was right. They wouldn't let Cas into heaven in his current position. He helped the Winchester's too much, heaven despised him. And you... you were human. Not to mention that you had no admittance either.

But you needed the damn angel board.

"And if they torture you like Asmodeus did?", you asked while more tears streamed down your face. You were still shaking. You couldn't do this any longer without going completely crazy. You've never before feared for someone that much. "You know that they are mad at you, Gabe... Because you left and all."

"We don't really have another solution.", he said and looked you in the eyes. There was a fire in his eyes. He seemed to be certain that he wanted to go. You couldn't change his mind, no matter how hard you would try, and you knew that but you wouldn't give up so easily either.

"No.", you responded, crying. You wanted to say more but you couldn't. The words didn't want to escape your mouth.

"Y/N...", Cas addressed you. He looked at you with his usual numb look that - as always - didn't really fit the situation. "I don't think we have a choice."

"You stab me in the back?! Really, Cas?!", you reproachfully yelled at him. You were so enraged. "I can't believe it!"

You felt your feelings overwhelming you. Thinking straight seemed to be impossible for sadness and anger.

„I...", Cas began but you didn't pay any more attention. What he had already said was clearly enough.

You ran out of the room, crying, and locked yourself in your room where you turned music on full volume on so nobody could hear your crying.

Sam and Dean weren't even informed about the mess yet and you were sure it wasn't a too good idea to bother them now. After all they already had enough other stuff to deal with.

You laid on your bed, tried to listen to the music and cried in your pillow. Minutes passed by, later hours.

After a while you looked at the clock and realized you've been in your room for two hours already. You have never been that happy before that you had your own room in the bunker.