Rush Pt. 1/2 • Jared Padalecki

It was new to you that something could hurt as bad but it did. Every thought on this one moment hurt. You could still see him as if he was standing right in front of you. You could still smell him as if his aftershave stood right under your nose. You could still feel him as if you wouldn't be laying in your bed right now but rather right in his arms.

Yes, you missed him. And you knew that it wad crazy because you never meant as much to him as he did to you. But this didn't change anything. The feelings were present. And they ate you from the inside, feeling like small cuts, straight in your skin. The slight difference was just that the wounds they left wouldn't heal. And that even though it all happened three days ago already.

Three days since you met Jared at this convention. Three days since you laid in his arms, felt his soft lips on your skin...

The picture you have with him is your favorite from this convention. You were super nervous as it was being taken since you were all on your own because your best friend somehow didn't buy a ticket for a Jared-photo.

„I can do this.", you kept telling yourself while standing in the queue and waiting for the big moment. You definetly weren't that nervous while waiting for your Jensen-photo.

It felt like ages until it was your turn but somehow it hit you all of a sudden as the moment finally came. Shyly you walked over to Jared, maybe even a bit holding back.

„Hi!", he greeted you friendly and smiled at you. You even greeted back this time. You wanted this moment to be perfect, that's what you promised yourself.

You explained the pose to him, still holding back a little. You were nervous because you had no idea how he would react. Eventually he was supposed to kiss you... Indeed just on your head but still.

And he did it. Just as Jared was. And you felt like dying in his arms because it was simply wonderful and felt a 100% right.

Man, you loved this dude.

The warmth of his skin filled your whole body and you felt really safe for a short moment. You were almost fantasizing that his heart was beating faster, too, than it was supposed to but you didn't allow yourself to think that. It just wasn't possible.

„It was nice to see you again.", Jared said as the photo was taken.

Wow, he actually remembered you! Your heart stood still for a second.

All you could do was smile at him and then went away. You wish you would have said more but you couldn't since Jared was making you quite nervous, but in a positive way.

After the photo-session you went to your best friend who - of course - wanted to know everything.

After that a few other photos were being taken. Amongst others your best friend would also meet her favorite cast member Rob Benedict but for you the most important part was already done so you felt quite calm during the rest of the convention.

If there just wouldn't have been this pain...

It came immediately as you left the room with Jared and didn't go away since then. You started missing him so bad as soon as he was out of sight and it hurt you deeply.

„Okay, I'm crazy.", you told yourself in your head. You were an adult woman. To be fangirling that hard was childish. But you somehow couldn't just turn it off either.

After all the photos were being taken you went to your best friend's room with her to catch some well-deserved rest. You took the elevator because none of you had enough energy left to walk the stairs up.

Your best friend kept talking about Rob but you didn't even pay full attention. Jared was all that mattered to you.

„When are the prints -", you began your question as suddenly the doors of the elevator opened and right in front of you stood Jared.

With your mouth wide open you stared at him as you suddenly felt your best friend pulling your sleeve.

„I think we're at Jared's floor.", she laughed as you noticed that you stood right in the entry and blocked the way through.

„I... Sorry.", you murmured shyly and stepped aside. How embarrassing!

Jared just smiled at you and walked past. While doing that he lightly touched your shoulder even though you were pretty sure the way was wide enough. But probably you were just overthinking. You were also quite sure he winked at you when he walked past but that was probably just your fantasy as well.

„Did you see that?", your best friend asked, all excited, as soon as Jared was out of hearing.

You glanced at her all confused. What happened? Was Rob near you, too?

„He winked at you!", she screamed, way too loud.

„You saw that, too?", you asked, not really able to believe what you just heard. Maybe it wasn't just in your head after all...

„Yes, of course!", she called out, „It was impossible to not see!"

You couldn't really say something now. It just couldn't be true!

Back in your room you kept thinking about the incident for a while. Did he really wink at you or did it just look like that?

As you were completely lost in your thoughts your best friend suddenly came up with the idea to walk through the hotel to possibly meet some cast members while doing that. You were not too amazed by her idea - you actually found it quite ridiculous- but she somehow managed it to convince you otherwise after a long discussion so you got going. Of course you fixed your make up first. Just in case.

„This is not making any sense.", you said unmotivated but your friend was really sure about her plan. Like a dog you walked behind her. A very unamused dog.

„Let's go back to the room.", you suggested after a while - already for the fourth time.

„Let's just take a look at the club lounge before.", said your friend and you knew it wasn't an offer but rather an order so you went with her.

Just as you were about to state that you couldn't enter the lounge anyway you noticed that the door was wide open.

You looked at your best friend expressively.

And she... walked straight into the room.