Soulmate • Misha Collins

Misha Collins - Misha x Reader
Mood: fluff :)

„You're dead!", you laughed as you desperately tried to hide your face behind your hands.

„I warn you...", you added, just to be sure, „If you film me right now..."

„Then what?", laughed Misha. You loved it when he teased you.

„Then I get Jensen and he shellacs you!"

You glanced through the gap between your fingers and saw Misha's blue eyes shining clearly. Sometimes he really behaved like a child but you didn't knew him otherwise since you've been friends since seven years already.

He really looked like an idiot, trying to take a video or photo of you with his mobile.

How amused he seemed to be made you grin.

„You're crazy!", you laughed and turned towards the backrest of the sofa so that he had no chance to take a shot of your face.

You noticed how Misha moved away from you.

„Okay, I give up!", he panted. You heard clearly how he was trying so hard not to laugh. You didn't trust him.

„You can turn around.", Misha said and you heard him opening a bottle of water.

„If you're fooling me right now...", you replied, laughing.

„I'm not.", said Misha softly. „I promise."

You slowly turned around and Misha was actually not trying to film you anymore.

„I wouldn't complain if you'd pour me some water in my glass, too.", you stated and Misha did as you said.

As he did that you saw exactly how the veins on his arms came out. You didn't know why but it seemed incredibly hot to you.

Actually you thought Misha was hot since you first got to know each other but somehow you never had the guts to tell him. Too big was the fear of possibly destroying your friendship.

„Why don't you want me posting a pic of you for once?", Misha asked after a while of silence, „I mean... We know each other since a long time already... A little selfie is not going to kill you."

„Sure it isn't.", you explained and looked him right in the eyes, „But there are no photos of me anywhere. If you - with your millions of followers - post one now... That's against my principles."

All Misha did was laughing.

„Against your principles... sure.", he repeated you in an undertone of irony. „What are your priniciples? If you don't mind me asking."

„That I don't want pictures of me being all over the internet.", you said certainly.

„And if we were a couple?"

This question made you swallow. You almost couldn't believe he actually just said that...

„What?", you asked in disbelief. Suddenly you got all nervous and hid your face in your hands.

„If we were a couple... Like for real... It would happen sooner or later that pics of you appear on the internet. Wouldn't it be nice to at least be the one yourself to decide when it happens and which picture is the first?"

You thought about his words. What was his intention? Was he just saying that? Because... Well, it was Misha. He often talked before thinking. Or was he really waiting for you to say something specific?

You drank some of your water.

„Well, it would make kind of a difference.", you agreed on him and glanced into your glass, „But we are not in a relationship so I don't have to think about such things, have I?"