Change Pt. 2/2 • Sam Winchester

Your heart skipped a beat. Sam?? Your puppy love Sam?? What was he doing here?

„I... I can't right now. I am sorry.", you just called and tried to sound happy again.

Hopefully he'd leave soon. If your husband could see him... You didn't even want to think about it.

„I can't really understand you!", Sam called back. Wonderful, then just leave, please?

But of course he wouldn't so you had to get closer to the door so that he could hear you clearer.

Therefore you tried to get up and supported yourself with the hand that was not broken. You limped towards the door until you felt a short but extreme stinging pain in your tummy and almost fell down.

You tried to break your fall but you accidentally supported yourself with your broken arm.

„Shit!", it slipped out of your mouth, way too loud, and you fell down on the ground which led you to scream in pain again. You immediately covered your mouth. Sam hopefully didn't hear anything...

Y/N!", Sam panically screamed from the other side of the door and rapped against the door again. Okay, he was rather throbbing against it by now. „Open the damn door!"

You didn't reply. The pain was way too intense. You knew you would reveal yourself if you said just anything now.

„Okay, enough is enough!", San yelled loudly and you heard him fiddling around with the lock. He was not going to break in, wasn't he?

But just a couple of seconds later he stood in your entrance hall.

You could imagine how he made it through the gate: Your husband probably left it open again but breaking in in your mansion? Opening a freaking security lock? He was definetly not doing that for the first time.

Confused you looked at him from the floor.

„Oh gosh, what happened to you?", he asked concerned and crouched down next to you. He looked at you with big sunflower-puppy-eyes.

Tears filled your eyes. You had to really concentrate in order to not start to sob uncontrollably.

„I fell down the stairs.", you made up a lie and tried to smile at him. On one hand to bite back the tears, on the other hand to make Sam feel less worried.

„Take my hend, I'll help you.", Sam said softly and carefully helped you stand up. He helped you to get to the couch to sit down there.

„I'm calling you an ambulance.", he stated and pulled his mobile out of his pocket.

Almost reflexive you jumped up and stopped him.

„No!", you yelled as the you started feeling the pain in your tummy again which made your legs shake again, „My baby..."

Tears rolled down your cheeks. Amazing, you were crying now. You thought that usually Sam would have to punish you now but he didn't.

Instead he rushed over to you to to catch you and prevent you from falling.

Y/N, listen to reason and sit down again.", he told you softly and pointed to the couch. He helped you again to sit down.

Immediately it turned black and you lost your consciousness.

As you woke up again the first thing you heard was the beeping of machines. You weren't...

You immediately opened your eyes. You were. You were in a hospital.

„I need to go home!", was the first thing you said. You turned your head to the side to be able to see who was next to you and looked straight into Sam's big, beautiful eyes.