Carry On • Jared Padalecki

!!!trigger warning!!!

Honestly, guys, this story might be triggering. Don't read it if you might be triggered by a fictional short story.

Jared wrapped you gently in his arms. You loved him more than anyone else on this entire planet. He was your everything and you couldn't even imagine to love someone else.

You met him a couple of years ago at a convention and there immediately has been this chemistry between you which both of you just couldn't ignore. You would have never thought you two would actually become a couple though but now you actually stood here in his tender embrace.

„I love you, y/n.", Jared said and you knew he meant it with every fibre of his being because you felt exactly the same.

„I love you, too, honey.", you whispered and kissed him softly on the lips. They felt soft and smooth and tasted a bit like the craft beer of which Jared just drank. You usually hated the taste of beer but if it was on Jared's lips there wouldn't be a single thing you would rather taste.

Everything about this man was perfect, even more than that. You took him just as he was, with every perfection and imperfection - even though you had to admit he didn't really have any. He was just perfect.

„Why did you chose me after all?", you asked softly and snuggled up to him, „I mean: There are so many fans. Why me? I'm not even the prettiest."

„You are.", Jared countered in a jiffy, „For me you are. Always were, always will be. How could you ever be something else than wonderfully beautiful? I've never experienced someone like you ever before. Your eyes..."

„Okay, enough!", you interrupted him, chuckling. You had tears in your eyes. You've never heard anything comparable to that before. „I'm not that amazing!"

„Oh, you are.", whispered Jared in your hair. You could feel his breath on your neck. He snuggled his nose in your hair and held you tight. „I don't know anyone else who is even almost as stunning as you are."

You could smell his aftershave. Maybe it was just your imagination but you believed it smelled a bit like cinnamon and you just loved it.

Every time when you cuddled with him this smell was present. And you were addicted. If you just could you would soak it all in and never breath it out.

After a while you told Jared that you had to go to sleep. Tomorrow would be a few appointments on your schedule and you wouldn't want to miss them out.

If you think about this moment now you wish you would have never went to bed because afterwards nothing ever was like it used to be again.

You were woken up by the loud ringing of sirens.

„Probably our drunk neighbor again.", you murmured, slightly annoyed and quite tired. It was just 3:00 AM. To be woken up now wasn't really what you were longing for.

„I'll check.", you declared and groped through the room to turn the light on. In surprise you glanced over to the bed. Jared wasn't in there. And the sirens were still ringing... That clearly wasn't a good sign.

He usually joined you in bed by 12 at the latest and lied down next to you.

„Jared?", you called and felt a slight panic growing inside of you. That was definetly not good.

As you didn't hear an answer you didn't hesitate for a second and ran downstairs immediately. As you saw what happened you stopped, shocked.

Immediately you started crying and police officers came over. They brought you to the paramedics which were in your house who administered you sedatives.