Chapter 4🥀

I watch him walking away, when he funnily left and I couldn't see him anymore, I answered Maya. "Where the fuck are you? You said you are going to pee. We want to go back to the campus. So just come on." She yells. "yeah Maya and I have planes and we are still going to do them. So let's just fucking go" Ben yells at phone but it feels like it's at me too. "Ok. Sorry. I'm coming I'm coming" I say and Maya hangs up. I look around, Shawn is long gone, but the security guard is still there standing. I give him a little smile and I try to find my way back to my friends.

It took me about 5 minutes to find them, and when I did they weren't so happy to see me. "Thank god! Come on Let's go" Alex said the moment she saw me and we all got in the car.

"Lili tell me the truth." Alex asked glancing back to watch me, "Did you have fun tonight?" She asks.

"Yeah I guess.." I answer, I suddenly feel my cheeks heating up as I remember the video Shawn took. How cute he was. How nice he was, If he wasn't famous I would definitely make a move. But he is, so it's kind of weird. He probably sees so many girls all the time so he won't want anything to do with me.

"Hey guys" I say aloud trying to catch everyone's attention. I want to show them the video Of me and Shawn.

Is it a good idea?

"Yeah?" Jeremy asks, staring at me. We have a car for 7 people, (thanks so Alex's dad) and we are 6, so me Jeremy and I are in the trunk seats and Ben and Maya are in the back seats and Rachel is sitting at the front next to Alex whom is driving.

"I want to show you something." I say. Jeremey looks exited but everyone else, don't even bother to look back at me.

"It's important..." I say. Well not really but I want them to look a bit more excited before I show them the video. I know Alex and Rachel are gonna freak out. And probably kill me.

Ok... on a second thought. They are probably going to kill me. So maybe it's not the best idea to show them the video..

"What is it?" Jeremy asks. I hesitate before I show him the video and decide it's not a good idea.

"Nothing. never mind" I say shaking me head. I can't believe I almost showed them this video. After saying over and over again I don't want to come, I was the one out of all of us who met him, this is actually hilarious.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I took it out and saw a text.

"Hi"

Who sent me the text? I look at the title and it says 'Are you working here?' I'm confused.

"Who is this?" I text back. Since when do I have this number? Who is this? And why is his name saved in my phone as 'are you working here?'

"It's Shawn. Just wanted to say hi"

It was suddenly hard to breathe and I found myself choking, not able to do anything but cough like a dying person looking for air to fill my lungs.

"Wow, dude, are you ok?" Jeremy starts punching my back. I think i'm dying.

After what felt like eternity, I came back to life, slowly breathing again, letting the oxygen back into my lungs, I take a deep breath and I'm fine, "Yeah" I cough. "I'm fine" I settle my heart beat meeting myself some time recovering my recent death.

I breath, and as I'm breathing again, I look at my phone, my heart beat raising again, quickly I turn the phone over on my leg, with the screen down.

Inhale. Exhale. Repeat. Inhale. Exhale.

My cheeks are as red as they have ever been, I can feel it. I can't wipe my smile off my face.

Did he really text me?!

Why am I so excited? I didn't even know who he was a few hours ago.

Holy shit. Shawn Mendes texted me. Maybe this is a joke, this can't be true... maybe it's another Shawn, why did I assume so quickly Shawn mendes texted me? It was probably some Shawn I met at the bar the other night...

Yeah.

I mean, why would Shawn Mendes, the famous singer text me? This is ridiculous. A girl he doesn't even know? Doesn't sound real.

My heart beat goes back to normal and I'm starting to laugh to myself, I thought it was Shawn mendes... yeah right. Alex and Rachel are really getting to me.

"Since when do I have your your number?" I text him back..

Holy shit, his name, he is saved in my phone as 'are you working here' I stare at my phone in shock as I connect the dots.

I think this really might be... him.

"Since I put it in your phone" he texts me.

I don't know how to respond to that. I feel stupid. And not for the first time tonight.

Why is he even texting me?

"So did you have fun tonight?" I got a text.

I smile as an idea comes to my mind.

"Not really... It was really boring there was this singer who came up on stage.. I don't know if you even heard of him. I think his name is Sean or something.." I feel so frisky.

My phone vibrates and I got another text.

"Never heard of him... who is he? Is he cute?" He texted me. I laughed at his response. Yeah you can say that...

"What the hell is going on with you?" Jeremy is trying to see who I'm texting and I quickly put the phone in the front pocket of my jeans jacket.

"Nothing" I say quickly.

"I thought you died, what the hell happened? Why are you so smiley? Who is he?" Maya asks. She knows me so well... I hate that about her.

"No one." I say smiling. Trying so hard to wipe my stupid smile off my face.

"Are you sure you ok?" Jeremy asks. "Yes, I'm fine, seriously." I stare out the window, letting everything settle down, before I take out my phone and text Shawn again, this is so exciting.

"Yeah he's kinda cute... Super talented tho. Very tall"

"Sounds like you have a crush." What the hell?

                                       * * *
Thank you guys for reading! I hope you like it. Next chapter is coming out soon.🌴