Chaptet 50🥀

"I think we should just be friends for now. I think this whole relationship was really rushed Into and now things are kind of weird. So I think we should just be friends for a while and see where the wind takes us... ok?" I ask.

"Yeah ok." He says. I can't seem to catch how's he feeling about all this.

"Ok, so you just go and have fun at the show tonight. And we'll talk whenever"

"Yeah, ok. Thanks" He says. I hang up the phone and I'm just laying in my bed, letting myself cry.

Rachel's phone vibrates and she gets a notification saying Shawn started another Live. It hasn't been a minute since I hung up. I open the Live to Shawn wiping his tears a bit... fuck this. Why is he doing another Live? Is it about me again?

That was a selfish thought. Of course, he won't talk about me again.

"Sorry guys that I had to finish the Live a few minutes ago. I just wanted to say again that all the rumors about me and that girl are not true we are not dating and that's it. I just wanted to make sure you guys understand that and respect my privacy." He says.

He is talking about me. I have no idea how I'm feeling about that. I'm not sure I'm happy he is talking about me at his Live, but on the other hand, no one knows it's me and there are so many rumors. That was true. At least until 5 days ago.

"What's the girl's name?" He reads a question someone wrote in the comments. "Uh... No. I'm not going to say her name... is she famous?" He read another, "Nope. Sorry guys. She is not famous"  I start to read some comments as well just to... see what people have to say.

'You deserve better' one comment said. My chest aches. What the hell? I stop reading the comments after that first one, and I focus on Shawn's face. Shawn looks like he is reading the comments...

I couldn't help myself and my eyes darted down to the comment section. 

'TELL US WHO SHE IS!?' A guy commented.

Why would he say my name? I hope he won't say my name.

I gasp at the next comment that appears.

'Guess who is coming to see ya tonight?!' Hailee Stainfield commented on his Live.

Holy shit. Is she really coming to see him tonight? Are they like a thing now that we broke up? Oh, wait...  I mentally slap myself. She must be going to see him performing tonight. For a second I forgot he has a show tonight. This is probably no big deal for him.

"Ok, guys Um... Hi, Hailee" His face lights up.  "You coming tonight? That's awesome." His head bows down as he continues to read comments. "Oh, Hailee I wanted to ask you something what about-." He stops himself from going any further and I can see on his face he immediately regretted it while going live. "You know what, I'll just text you later, I can't wait to see you tonight. You should come backstage to say Hi. I'll talk to Andrew about it" He smiles his perfect smile.

A moment later her name appears again in the comment section.

'That would be amazing. HOLY SHIT I'M SO EXCITED'

He laughs at her comment "uh ok guys, I'm sorry this was so short, I have a lot of things to do today before the show... I love you guys so much. Thank you for all the support, and whoever is coming to the show tonight I'll meet you there. Bye guys, I love you" He blows a kiss and he ends the Live.

I can't believe this. I wish I could go back to the first day I met Shawn when everything was so good, and I was happy. Now I'm all broken.

I can't stay in my room forever. I go back to everyone, returning Rachel her phone.

"What the fuck happened between you and Shawn?" Alex asks in shock.

"We broke up," I say. She knows this.

"We know. But why? What happened?" Rachel asks "We didn't even get to meet him." Alex says all sad.

"Guys, it just didn't end well, I don't want to talk about it," I say looking at Maya knowing full well she knows almost everything. I go back to my bed I drink the coffee that I left there and I charge my phone deciding to just stay in bed. I watch YouTube, I didn't have much time watching before I got a weird notification that makes me jump.

• @camila_cabello started following you. •

I scream holding my face with my hands not believing my eyes.

Wait, what?! Is this real?

She actually started following me on Instagram?! Am I dreaming?

I got another notification saying she sent me a text on text.

I open it immediately not understanding what is happening. 

@camila_cabello: hey, so you are the girl Shawn's dating right? Shawn told me all about you... this must be crazy for you to go through all this, oh and yes I asked Shawn if he'd mind before talking to you don't worry... he said not. So if you feel like you need a friend to talk to... text me.

My eyes go wide open. The next text is her phone number. I think I'm about to faint. Camila Cabello just DM'd me. What in the world...? I Immediately add her number and I text her. Wait, Should I just text her? Or answer her DM first? I don't know... ok I'll just text her.

Excitement blooms inside me as I send the text. This is a joke. No way this is really happening.

Picture.

He didn't tell her about...? No. He would never.

 He would never