Extra - Inuyasha and friends play some games.

Truth or dare?

"Ok Inuyasha, truth or dare?" I asked him with a challenging look.

"Ha! I'm not scared of you! I chose dare!"

"Alright then. I dare you to stay quiet for the rest of the game!"

"And what if I don't?" He crossed his arms with a cocky grin.

I smiled as I considered this.

"You gotta share half of your dinner with Shippo each night for three days." I smiled as he agreed to the dare. I knew he would go with it any way, and it was a good excuse to tell him to shut up.

"Alright, my turn to spin the bottle!" Koga said happily.

We were all sat in a circle and had a bottle in the middle of us.

Kagome had thought up a few games from the future and we had all decided to play. It seemed that even Koga was hooked up on this.

The bottle stopped spinning and stopped with the end pointing at Kagome. For some reason the air here suddenly got hot with excitement. It seems like I wasn't the only one curious to know what would happen.

"Truth or dare?" Koga asked.

Kagome gulped and chose truth.

Wise choice for a human. I thought

"Ok Kagome, who would you pick, me or that mutt over there?"

Everyone had their eyes glued on Kagome as she now was red in the face.

Inuyasha looked the same, but not for the same reason. He must be raving insults in his thoughts right now. Poor little dog!

"Er..." Kagome began.

"Koga, isn't that a bit too far?" Hakkagu asked.

"Nope, I wanna know. But she's obviously gonna pick me over him, I mean look at me," he stretched his arms out wide with a grin. "I'm way better looking that that scrawny mutt."

"Why you-" Inuyasha began to get up from where he sat.

"Inuyasha, remember the dare, if you even say a word you'll have to share with Shippo!" Shippo waved at him mockingly. Of course, he was looking forward for this.

"So Kagome, tell me. No need to be shy, you won't hurt anybodies feelings, right mutt?"

"Koga, I don't think that..."

Before I could finish I saw a blurr of red and Koga was tackled to the floor.

Inuyasha growled at him as if to say "shut up!".

"Well I guess there are other ways to win an argument!" I said and sat back as the two rolled over the dirt trying to push the other away.

"Well this is interesting." Shippo said as he joined me and the other two wolf boys near the fire.

"Yeah," Hakkagu agreed. "Two jealous idiots fighting one another."

"Mmhm!" Ginta agreed.

"Shut up you two, I can hear you you know!" Koga shouted over his shoulder.

The two boys made a scared look and hid behind me.

"Hey, why me?" I asked annoyed.

"Um..." Kagome said. "Maybe we should play another game?"

We all agreed and Kagome thought up a new game to play.

Well this game turned out to be a failiure. I wonder what the next game is...

Hide and seek.

"Alright, so all I have to do is count to fifty, then I have to come and look for all of you?" Inuyasha asked Kagome as she nodded.

We had all been put into three teams by Myoga, who had decided to join our game. He stayed with Inuyasha near the fire as they both covered their eyes with their hands.

I was teamed up with Hakkagu and Shippo, while Kagome was teamed up with Koga and Ginta, and Sango was teamed up with Kilala and Miroku.

The rules were simple; the last team that was found is the winner and the prize is a bag of something called sweets that Kagome brought from her world. Shippo said the sweets were worth it, so I was determined to win for my team.

"Also, no cheating!" Kagome said.

Inuyasha began to count while all three teams ran to different directions.

I saw Kagome's team run to the lake while Sango's team went to the bushes.

I quickly decided we hide behind the pile of huge rocks that was nearby. It was the only choice we really had who knew what the penalty was.

Once Inuyasha had finished counting, everyone had become silent and were all waiting to be found.

The problem was that Inuyasha could easily find us one by one by merely sniffing us out. And since we weren't allowed to use our powers to cover up, all we could do was hope that we weren't caught until everyone else was.

The first team to be found was Sango's. Being paired with Miroku, poor Sango didn't stand a chance.

"Miroku, you perverted monk!" I heard a slap come from where they hid.

"Aha, I found you!" Inuyasha said with triumph.

He then sniffed the air and came to close to the lake. He hadn't found them yet, just picked up their scent. Unfortionately Ginta got too nervous and ran away to the fire, so his team was out.

That only left us last. Shippo began to laugh then Hakkagu.

I didn't know what was funny and I didn't care. We had won, there was no point in hiding.

"Yay we won! Now give us our sweets!" Shippo said.

"Oh but Shippo, nobody won," Kagome said. "Inuyasha was meant to find you. Since you showed yourselves, that means he gets the sweets."

Everyone groaned while Inuyasha stuffed his face with the bag of sweets.

Well, looks like this game was screwed anyways. I thought.