Chapter 30 - Jealousy is in the air.

This chapter is dedicated to @penguin___monster, hope you like it :)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hakkagu's POV

Inuyasha was left behind with Kikyo while the rest of us continued to look for Naraku.

Sweat beaded my forehead as we ran faster. Up ahead was a light filled room.

"Haah...my legs hurt!" Ginta gasped for air as he slowed down behind us.

"We have to hurry up!" I told him.

"Fine! You two stay here with the monk, I'll go myself!" Koga said and began running for the room.

"Maybe I should go after him. Who knows what trouble he'd get into?" we both nodded, allowing Miroku to go ahead and help Koga.

After a moment of akward silence, I decided to start up a conversation with Ginta.

I didn't know what to say, but anything was better than this silence.

"So...you think we should go adventure on our own? Maybe if we turn back Myou will be outside. Maybe she needs our help!" the thought of Myou getting hurt wasn't pleasant. She had died before and come back to life with that scary demon's sword.

"...Ok." Ginta got up from the floor and turned around. "Er...wich way was it?"

Two different paths red from here. I scratched my neck and thought for a moment. If I chose the right one, maybe by luck we'd be outside again.

"Um...t-the right path!" I said and began jogging to it.

"Wait! How are you sure about that?"

"Because, I can smell things!" I lied and continued to run.

"Well...I'll go the other way. If you find a way out, that's great, I'll find Inuyasha." Ginta ran off the other way.

"Sure..." I muttered.

I sighed. Ginta was a good guy, and had been my friend since we joined the tribe at the age of three. The two of us met Koga in the woods, injured. We had helped him out, and that's how the three of us began to tag along with eachother.

Ginta was my friend. He also loved the woman that I've grown to love too. It's true, he saw her first, but I'm determined to make her mine.

...But why does it have to be so complicated?

A part of me was jealous of Ginta and another told me to forget it and move on.

It might even get as bad as Koga and Inuyasha with Kagome. I don't want to hate Ginta!

I shook my head and ran faster, my feet padding on the muddy tunnel path.

Myou...please be mine...

Myou's POV

"Urgh, you pesk! Why not die already?!"

I laughed at the woman as I bled from my left arm. She already had killed me once, and of course I had ignored that warning and come to annoy her again.

This woman needed to be stopped at once. The problem was; no matter how much times I stab her, chop off her head, even make her bleed a lot, she doesn't die.

I suspect a shikon jewel is behind all of this, but where can it be...?

"Acting all tough are you? Wanting all the attension? You fool! Even Naraku wants you on our team, but I'm doing him a favour by killing you!" the woman hissed.