Extra - Miroku goes too far.

Hide and seek two.

We decided to play another game of hide and seek, this time without teams. Miroku was the one to count this time.

I climbed a tree and blended in with the leaves. From here I could see everything, even the bored looking

Sesshomaru that was walking this way.

Jaken was buisy blathering about humans while Sesshomaru quickened his walking pace.

Miroku, who had made it into the forest, was looking around with a suspicious expression on his face.

Sesshomaru had stopped walking and was inspecting a tree that had marks on it while Jaken had his face planted in the mud and was kicking his legs in the air.

As I looked more closely it seemed that Miroku had spotted Sesshomaru and was quietly coming at him from behind.

"Well hello there," he said with a flirtatious smile. "I know this is sudden, but would you consider bearing my-"

Sesshomaru, being himself, hit Miroku on the head and began to walk away.

"Despicable monk! How dare he mistake me for a woman!" Sesshomaru stormed off looking very ticked off with the situation.

"Lord Sesshomaru, wait for me!" Jaken wailed as he ran after Sesshomaru, oblivious to what had just happened.

I couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

Miroku had just flirted with Sesshomaru, and had managed to survive his wrath!

The image of what had just happened stuck to my mind and wouldn't go away.

"Ergh, maybe I should be more careful next time..." Miroku told himself before he passed out on the forest's ground.

How I couldn't wait to see Inuyasha and the other's reaction to this!

This was just an idea me and my sis thought up together.

I hope you liked it! ^.^

- RosalieDemon