Chapter 36 - A happy ending

Myou's POV

It's been a while since Naraku's death.

Sango had started a happy little family with Miroku, and the two were now parents. Miroku now had a job and always came home with a great amount of food for the family.

Kagome had somehow come back from her world and had also started her own family with Inuyasha. The little litter is adorable!

After going to that fox school of his, Shippo had grown up to be a strong young fox demon and often went with Kilala to slay troublesome demons.

Sesshomaru often visited Rin at the village, leaving her a kimono as a gift. She had chosen to tag along with Kohaku, who had taught her to be a demon slayer.

Kikyo had gone her own way, and so had Sesshomaru.

As for the wolf tribe Koga had married Ayame and became a great leader of the wolf demon tribe.

Hakkagu had met a pretty wolf demon and the two were now a couple.

And I decided to join the wolf tribe with my love, Ginta. I often payed my other friends a visit, as well as paying my respects to my papa and mother's grave.

If any of you are wondering where Myouga's at, he's buisy hiding from that obsesive flee woman.

And Totosai has found little apprentices to teach all his knowledge about old history and weaponry.

All is peaceful and I'm happy that everyone had what they wanted.

Maybe one day in the future the story of the shikon jewel will be told to many.

And who knows, maybe we demons will live long enough to see what Kagome's 'future Japan' is like.

But that's another story for another day.