Introductions

Prince's POV

I am the son of Hakeem and Tiana Lyon. My parents were the power couple of Empire. I guess you can say they still are a power couple, their relationship is complicated. I can't keep up with them. I've been following in my parents footsteps. My Dad doesn't know but my Grandpa Lucious have sent some producers to work with me and my sister Bella. Bella wants to sing and dance like Mom. My Dad doesn't think I'm ready for the fame life because I'm only 13. He has expressed to me numerous of times how he wishes sometimes he would have had a normal childhood without the fame. My Grandpa thinks I'm ready. And I think I'm ready as well. I've studied my parents and learned a lot.

"Prince we are going to be late for school." Said Bella.

"Mom and Dad aren't even here." "We should ditch and go to the studio." "I can't believe they're making us go to that wack ass school." I replied.

"First of all, watch your mouth." "And Dad told me that I was in charge." Replied Bella.
"Just because you're 15 and older doesn't make you in charge." "Actually the million of security guards Dad has downstairs is in charge." I replied.

"Look whatever let's just go." "Ugh" I grunted.

My parents had a car waiting for us outside to escort us to our new school.

"Bella, Prince" "How are you two doing today?" Jacob our driver replied.

"My day is going okay but you know what would make my day even better, if you take me to the studio instead." I replied sliding him a $100.00 bill.

"Sorry Mr. Lyon" but your parents gave me strict orders to take you guys to school."

"Mr. Lyon is my Dad and Grandpa." "Call me Prince."

"I'm sorry, I still have strict orders." Jacob replied. "Whatever man."

"Don't ruin this for us." Replied Bella. I clenched my jaw.

We finally arrived at school. I grunted as we walked inside the building. "That's Hakeem Lyon and Tiana's kids. I heard someone say.

"It wouldn't hurt to smile." Bella replied.

"What?" Are you seriously happy about this place?" I replied.

"Look I don't wanna get in trouble with Dad." Said Bella.

"Why do you care about what Dad thinks? "All him and Mom do is ship us off to Grandma and Grandpa while they're busy touring or doing whatever they do." "Dad is probably at a club right now, and most likely Mom has probably left him again." I replied.

"Listen little bro I understand how you feel, we've been through alot but let's just try to get through today." "Can you do that for me please?" Bella pleaded. "Alright fine."

Surprisly the rest of the day wasn't so bad even though I had a few kids ask annoying questions about my parents and cheating allegations. I ignored it and went about my day.