Chapter 3

Hakeem's POV

"Babe do you honestly think they're ready for that lifestyle?" "It takes a lot of dedication and sacrifice."

"I think if it something they wanna do, we shouldn't stop them Hakeem." Replied Tiana.

"I bet Luscious has something to do with this." I replied. I pulled her close and started kissing her neck. Tiana pulled away.

"I can't do this right now." Tiana replied.

"So you're still mad?" "T how many times do I have to tell you those allegations aren't true."

"So you didn't get that girl pregnant Hakeem?"

Lower your damn voice." "I don't want my kids to hear this."

"Look I have to protect my image and I don't need you ruining that for me." Tiana replied.

"That's all you care about is your damn image." "I don't have time for this." I replied.

"Maybe you should stop being so wreckless. "It's obviously you're drinking again." Replied Tiana.

My anger was getting the best of me. I knocked over a table.

"Screw you, I don't need this." "I didn't get anyone pregnant." I stormed out of the house.

Prince's POV

I heard a door slam and quickly ran downstairs. I saw my Mom. "Mom what happened?"

"Nothing babe just go back upstairs to your room."

"Where is Dad?"

"Everything is fine." "Just go upstairs." Replied Mom.

"Not until I find Dad. I ran out the house.

"Prince where are you going?" My mom yelled after me.

I ran and caught up with my Dad as he was entering his car.

"Dad wait." I yelled.

"Go back in the house son."

"I wanna go with you."

"Alright fine get in the car."

I got in and put my seatbelt on. The car ride was quiet. My Dad finally spoke.

"So are you really serious about this music thing?" "I'm really am Dad." "So is Bella." "Alright, alright." "Remember you're a Lyon." "So you have to bring it."