Chapter 17

Hakeem's POV

It felt nice waking up with Tiana by my side. I admire her beauty as she slept peacefully in my arms.

"Dad we're home." I heard Prince yell.

I looked at the clock and notice it was a little bit after 12. Tiana finally woke up.

"What the kids are home?" She asked.

"Yeah" I responded.

"Oh shit." She replied.

"What's wrong?" I question.

"The kids can't see us like this." Replied Tiana.

"Why not?" I questioned again.

"I just don't want them to get the wrong ideal you know, and think we're back together." Tiana replied.

"Aren't we back together?" I asked.

"No Hakeem, we're not." "As much as I enjoyed last night we still have our issues."

"Okay babe and we can work through our issues." "I just want you to come back home." I replied.

"Listen I love you, and eventually I will but you have to prove to me that you're really serious this time Hakeem." Tiana replied.

I responded by kissing her shoulder. I will babe, I promise you.

"And you'll do whatever it takes? Asked Tiana. "

"Yes baby I will." I replied.

"Okay so you'll agree to go to couples therapy."

"Couples therapy?" "Babe really?" "We don't need that."

"Yes Hakeem we do." Tiana replied.

"Alright fine, for you."

"Thank you." Tiana replied bending down to kiss me.

"I'm gonna go take a shower."

Bella's POV

I thought I heard Mom's voice but I wasn't sure. I saw my Dad coming down stairs with a smile on his face.

"Where's your brother?" Asked Dad.

"I don't have a brother." I replied. "But if you're referring to your son I think he's in his room."

"Still upset with him huh?" Asked Dad.

I nodded my head.

"Bella I can't tell you how to feel about your brother but at the end of the day he's still your brother."

"But Dad people are leaving really rude comments online because of Prince's stupid diss record." "It's embarrassing." "And even with my Mom being dead she still finds a way to ruin my life." I replied.

"Listen I know we haven't spoken much about Anika, but she did love you Bella." "She didn't care about anyone else but she honestly cared about you." Replied Dad.

"I just don't understand why she did the things that she did." I replied.

"No one truly knows." Replied Dad. "But what I do know is that your brother loves you and it's probably eating him alive that you won't talk to him." "Forgive your brother Okay."

"Fine Dad I'll try." "But it won't be easy."