Chapter 38

Bella's POV

I really didn't feel like being at school. I haven't been at school since the death of Caden. It felt very weird being back at this place.

I walked the hallways with my head held down.

"Finally decided to show your face around here Princess." Replied some guy I didn't recognize.

I ignored him and continue walking.

"What are you death?" "You don't hear me talking." The guy continued.

"Can I help you?" I finally responded.

"So you and your brother go in hiding after the death of my bro Caden." "Sounds real fishy to me." The unknown guy replied

"I didn't have anything to do with that, and neither does my brother." I responded

"I don't trust the Po po and the streets ain't saying much." "So you need to tell me what happened with my bro." He replied.

"I wasn't there, I don't know." I said honestly.

"Listen little girl cause I know you're a princess and all and you don't know how the streets work, so I'm gonna ask again, what happened with my bro." The guy yelled.

"Leave her alone." Another guy replied approaching us.

"This ain't over." The unknown dude said giving me a look before turning away to leave.

"Are you okay?" "I'm Joey by the way."

"I'm fine." "And thanks, you didn't have to do that. I replied.

"I didn't mind." "Dude was being way too aggressive."

"Well thanks again."

" It's no problem." You're Prince's sister right?" Asked Joey.

"Yeah?" "You know my brother?"

"Well yeah, you guys are famous" Joey laughed. "But actually I have a class with your bro." "I don't see him around much." Joey responded.

"Um he transferred." I lied.

"Aww that's too bad, I wanted to apologize, he and I sorta got off on the wrong foot." Replied Joey.

"Well I can tell him?" I questioned.

"Nah it's cool, I see your bro at the park often, I'll tell him." "May seem more sincere if I tell him in person." Replied Joey

"Yeah I guess you're right."

"Well see you around." I replied walking away

Uh oh Joey is back. The same guy that jumped Prince at the park along with his friends. What do you think is Joey's intentions? Does he really wanna apologize to Prince or does he has something else in mind?