Chapter 2

Bella's POV

"Ssss" "Ayy" I heard someone say. I turned my head and saw a tall guy with dreads smiling in my direction. He slowly walked over.

"Hey beautiful" "You're Bella right?"

"Wow you know my name." I replied sarcastically. And to think you thought my name was Ayy"

"I'm sorry about that" the guy with dreads replied. I just didn't know how to get your attention.

"Umm it's cool." I replied. "I'm Caden." He replied.

Nice to meet you Caden but I have to go. My driver is waiting for me outside."

"Driver huh?" "Must be nice being the daughter of the famous Hakeem Lyon." Caden replied.

"Yeah whatever I guess I gotta go."

I walked out the building looking for Prince. I spotted him talking to some girl. I smirk and walk over.

"Ready to go little bro?"

"Jacob is not even here yet, and as you can see I'm in the middle of something." Replied Prince.

"Can you rap for me one more time?" the girl replied.

"Of course." Replied Prince.

"They call me Prince, cause I'm royal, I hold the crown, you hold me down, if you're loyal"

As Prince was rapping I notice a black SUV pull up. "There's Jacob, let's go."

"I'll see you later cutie." Prince replied winking at that girl.

"Wow is my little brother trying to mack" I replied as we walked off.

"Shut up" Prince blushed.

"Aww little bro is blushing.

Jacob open the door for us and we see none other than our parents.

"Mom, Dad what are you two doing here?" Prince replied as we got in the back seat.

"We wanted to be here to see how things went on your first day at your new school." My dad replied.

"It was OK." Said Prince.

I notice Mom was quiet. Even though she's not my real Mom I still call her Mom. She practically raise me since I was a baby. I barely knew my real Mom since she died while I was young. I wanted to ask why Mom was quiet but I could pick up on the tension. Most likely her and Dad are fighting again. It's always been like this since Prince and I were younger. They're annoying and cute at the same time. I'm sure my dad has plans of making it up to her.

"What about you Bella?" My dad asked. "How was your day?"

"My day was okay I can't complain." I replied.

"Dad do you think you can take me and Bella to the studio?" I've been working on a lot of music that I really want to record." Asked Prince.

"Son we've had this talk before." "I think you should focus on school." "Music will always be there." Replied Dad.

"Dad that's not fair."

"Hakeem it wouldn't hurt to let him have a few studio sessions." Replied Mom. " "And also have you heard Bella?" She has a beautiful voice." Mom replied giving me a smile. I smiled back at Mom.

"Alright fine" My Dad replied. "But you two will keep your grades up."

"I will Dad, I promise." Replied Prince.

"Me too" I responded.