Chapter 5

Hakeem's POV

"We could have been so beautiful" I stopped dead in my tracks as I listened to Bella sing. I knew my daughter could sing but wow I didn't know she could actually blow.

I knocked on her room door.

"It's opened." Replied Bella.

"Hey baby girl." "I heard you singing." "You sounded amazing."

"Thanks Dad."

"So you and your brother are really serious about this?"

"Yeah we want to be like you and Mom." Replied Bella.

"Well you're a Lyon so you're destine for greatness. I replied.

"We could have been so beautiful huh?" "Who are you in love with?" I asked my daughter.

"Haha funny Dad." "I'm not in love." "But maybe one day I'll find love like you and Mom." "Well minus the petty fights and arguments." I laughed.

"You got jokes." But Mom changed my sound, when I first met her." "She really inspired me."

Awww replied Bella. "You should tell her that." "Takeem forever" Bella cooed. "You should really stay off those fan pages." I laughed.

Prince and Tiana walked in.

"What are you guys talking about?" Asked Prince.

"Nothing nosy." Replied Bella.

"But if you must know Dad was saying how I'm way more talented than you."

"Dad really?" Replied Prince.

"No your sister is lying." I laughed.

"But Listen if you guys are really serious about this, your Mom and I support you 100 percent. "Right T?" I replied looking at Tiana.

"Absolutely." Tiana replied. I need to talk to your Mom so you guys excuse us.

Tiana and I walked downstairs.

"Babe I'm sorry for getting angry and storming off." I replied. Tiana put her arms around my neck as we kissed passionately.

"I love you."

"I love you too."