Chapter 8

Tiana's POV

"Ma" "When is Dad coming home?" Asked Prince.

"Things are just complicated right now son."

"Did you guys split up again?" Prince questioned. I looked away.

"We can talk about this later." I replied.

"You guys always do this to us." "And that's not fair at all." Replied Prince.

"You're just too young to understand."

"Ma me and Bella aren't kids anymore." "We've seen a lot to understand." "So you're really gonna leave Dad for that Eminem wanna be?"

"Wait?" "What are you talking about?"

"That's what they're saying online." "They have photos of you all at the award show."

"Prince don't believe everything you see online."

"I'll like to believe that my Mom isn't some hoe." Prince yelled.

I was taken aback. Did my son really just say that to me.

Bella entered the room.

"You need to watch the way you speak to Mom!"

"Shut up Bella!" "She isn't your real Mom. "She's just some thot that Dad knocked up. I heard the clapback record Dad did about you back in the day" Prince stormed off.

I started crying. Wow does my son really think that of me.

"Don't listen to him Mom." Bella replied giving me a hug.

Bella's POV

I was so mad and hurt at what Prince said. How could he say those things to Mom. And that part about him saying she's not even my real Mom hurt a lot. I decided to face time my Dad. He picked up on the third ring. I immediately started crying.

"Baby girl what's wrong?" My Dad said in a concern tone. I explain to him everything that happened.

"Wait he said what?" "I'll be over there." My Dad responded.

I hung up with my Dad and broke into tears. I hate Prince. He's no longer my brother.