Chapter 27

Tiana's POV

"T can we please talk?" Hakeem pleaded.

"No there's nothing you can say right now that will change the way I feel." "I've had enough of this Hakeem." I replied.

"But you don't mean that." Hakeem stated.

"Well let me show you." I replied.

We stood there in silence for a moment until I got a face time request from Gram. I frowned.

Hakeem notice Gram calling me.

"Why the hell is Gram calling you?" Hakeem yelled.

"First of all don't yell at me." I replied.

"So he's hitting that huh?" Hakeem remark. "You ain't nothing but a thot."

"You calling me a hoe, but you're out here getting thots pregnant though." I responded back.

"Did you include yourself in that" Hakeem replied. "You ain't never been loyal to me." Said Hakeem

"You wanna talk about loyalty. Says the guy that slept with his Dad's ex finance."

"Watch who you talking too lil girl." Hakeem yelled.

"Hakeem please just leave."

"I'm not leaving, this is my house."Responded Hakeem. "And I'm not done talking to you."
"So you're letting Gram hit that?" Hakeem questioned again.

"Now you're just being ridiculous." I responded back.

"Why is he calling you?" Hakeem yelled.

"That's none of your business." I screamed back.

Hakeem grabbed my phone and threw it against the wall and it shattered.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" "You're crazy." I screamed in Hakeem's face.

I finally calm down.

"Hakeem please just leave before I call the cops."

"Now you're threatening the police." Hakeem questioned.

"Because I don't wanna be around you right now."

Hakeem finally left.

Prince's POV

"So young blood how long have those guys been after you?" Asked X.

"I go to school with one of the dudes his name is Joey." "I don't know those other guys." "They don't know me so they rather judge me." I replied.

"Well it look like you're gonna need protection." I'm gonna introduce you to my gang."

Xavier took me to his hood.

"This is Rell, Q, and Gutta."

"Yo X what are you doing?" Questioned Q. "Bringing this kid around here." "This rich kid."

"But he's Lucious Lyon's grandson." "The Lyons are fearless." Replied Rell.

"Look I found him in the park getting his ass jump by a bunch of school boys." "He's gonna need our protection." Replied X.

"What's in it for us?" Questioned Gutta.

"We will work something out." "Right young blood?" Questioned X

"Yeah." I said simply

Hakeem's POV

"So Thirsty what do you have for me?" I replied. "I just need to ask you a couple questions." Said Thirsty.

"Yeah wassup?" I replied.

"I need to know where did you meet Erica Voorhies." "What friends does she hang with so I can do my proper research."

"I met her at "Club Serenity" "And I think she had a friend name Tina something." "I don't know her last name."

"OK" Thirsty responded nodding his head as he wrote things down in his notepad. "I'll take care of it."

"Thanks Thirsty." I replied shaking his hand.