Chapter 11

Tiana's POV

Did my son really just put out a diss record about our family? Maybe the issues between me and Hakeem are affecting him.

"I'll kill him." Hakeem snapped.

"Keem baby calm down." I replied.

"No T he has no business disrespecting you, or anyone else for that matter."

"Babe I understand that you're upset but things will only get worse if we don't try to talk to him instead?" I replied.

"Aren't you worry about your image?" "You have nothing to say about your baby boy exposing not only you but this family." Hakeem replied.

"Really Hakeem?"

"Yeah isn't that all you care about, is your damn image?" "Being in the fucking spotlight." "Maybe he's right." "I don't make you happy."

Tears start to swell up in my eyes.

"Everytime you're angry, you're upset." "You take it out on me." "I'm done being you're punching bag." "And when you finally find that brain of yours, don't look for me." "I'm really am done."

I left the house. Soon as I began to think Hakeem has change he always does something to prove otherwise.

Bella's POV

I never get involved in my parent's fights but listening to them argue had me more upset with Prince.

I walked downstairs and saw my Dad on the couch. He looked stress.

"Dad?"

"Not now Bella."

"Why do you do that Dad?" "I get that you're upset with Prince." But why are you mad at Mom?"

"I can't talk about this right now." My Dad replied. I walked over to the couch and gave my Dad a hug.

"I love you Dad."

"I love you too." My Dad replied.
"I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I replied.

The doorbang rang. I answered it. It was my Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Jamal, Uncle Andre, and Prince.

Why are they all here?

"Hi Grandma, Grandpa, "Uncle Jamal" "Uncle dre"

"Hi baby" Cookie spoke.

"Where's Hakeem?"

"Right in here" My Dad spoke as I led them into the living room.

Hakeem's POV

My parents and brothers were here along with my son.

"So you're putting out diss records boy?" I yelled staring at Prince. I reach out to grab him but Lucious stopped me.

"Keem you gotta calm down." "All this animosity is not good son." Replied Luscious.

"Answer me!" I yelled again.

"Dad I'm sorry" "I was just upset." Prince replied.

"Why would you expose your family like that?"

"You didn't think this thru at all." I snapped.

"Dad why are you upset with me?" "You did the same thing." "You dissed Grandpa in a freestyle." "And you also did the same with Uncle Jamal and Dre" Replied Prince.

"We aren't talking about me right now" I snapped.

"Hakeem he's right." Cookie replied. "He's a mini version of you."

"Well did you get a broom and beat him too?"

"No" "but I should" Cookie responded.

"Listen here boys" replied Cookie. "That diss record is really going to get people's attention." "Now we can act like a bunch of babies and cry about it or we can go with the flow and sell that."

"That's what's wrong with this family, are you really saying we should just expose our family like that?" I questioned.

"Yeah ma, Keem is right." Replied Jamal.

"Where was the lie?" "Yes the words Prince expressed were hurtful." "But we should also remember to live in our truth." Responded Cookie. "We're gonna fuss and fight but at the end of the day, we are family."

"Dad I'm really am sorry." "I'm sorry if I hurt you, Bella, and Mom." Replied Prince."

"Just go apologize to your sister." I replied.