Chapter 6

Bella's POV

"Do we really have to go to this boring ass award show?" Prince groaned.

"Ma and Dad are nominated." "And it's gonna be alot of famous people there."  "Why wouldn't you want to go?" I replied.

"Because people give long and boring speeches." Replied Prince.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." "We need to support Ma and Dad." "And who knows, that can be us one day." I replied.

"Niece, nephew I'm home"

"Uncle Jamal!" When did you get here!?" I shouted as I ran over and hug my uncle.

"Me and Kai flight just landed." "Are you still working on those vocal exercises I told you about?"

"I am." "And they are definitely helpful." I replied. "What's wrong with you nephew?" Jamal asked.

"He's sulky because he doesn't wanna go to the award show." I replied.

"You know that can be you one day?" Replied Jamal.

"Same thing I told him."

"I guess you're right." Replied Prince.

"So where is my little brother?" Asked Jamal.

"Right here bro." My Dad replied coming down stairs.

"Thanks for coming."

"You know I wouldn't miss this for anything." Replied Jamal.

"You know you need to get your ass back in that studio and put out some more hits." Hakeem replied.

"Relax man." "You know I'm managing my own artists now."

"Jamal I thought I heard you."

My Mom said entering the room. Jamal and Tiana embraced in a hug.

"I'm so proud of you guys." Jamal responded.

"Thanks bro." We appreciate it." Replied Hakeem.

Hakeem's POV

I arrived at the award show with my family. My parents were there as well.

"Ma, Dad." I said giving them a hug.

"My boy" replied Lucious.

"So what's this I hear about you getting some girl pregnant Hakeem?" Asked Cookie.

"Ma those allegations are a lie." "Not true at all.

"They better not be." Cookie responded slapping me.

"Ma really?"

"Just had to knock some sense into you boy." Replied Cookie.

"If you want, I can get Thirsty to make that all go away." Replied Lucious

"Thirsty really Dad?" "He's still in the game?"

"Yeah that man will never retire."

"Anyways where are my grand babies?" Asked Cookie.

"They're over there."

"Prince, Bella?" "Act like you have some manners and come speak to your Grandparents."

"Hi Grandma, hi Grandpa." They responded.

"Have you guys seen your Mom?" I asked my kids.

"I think I saw her walking backstage." Prince replied.

"Well son we are going to take our seats." Replied Luscious.

"You guys go with your grandparents while I go find your Mom.

I walked backstage looking for Tiana. Anger immediately rose in me once I spotted her talking to Blake. Blake notice me before she did and quickly ran off. After all these years Blake is still afraid to be within 3 feet of me. I walked over to where she was.

"What the hell are you doing talking to him?" "Are you cheating on me?" I yelled.

"First of all don't yell at me." Said Tiana "

Answer the question." I yelled again."

"You really need to calm down."

"Okay you don't wanna answer the question." "Maybe I should go find him and asked him." I replied walking off.

"Hakeem don't." "Do you really wanna do this right now?" We are in a public setting." "And Blake was just congratulating us on the award."

"You mean congratulating you." I replied.

"No us" Tiana responded.

"Listen bae" I responded in a softer tone.

"Hakeem don't." "You always find a way to ruin everything." Tiana responded by walking off.

I put my head in my hands. Fuck