Chapter 19

Bella's POV

I was at my locker getting my books.

"Hey Bella." I heard someone say. "Um do I know you?" I questioned.

"Remember me I'm Caden." "We met the other week." He replied.

"Right." I responded. 

"So how is it going?" Asked Caden.

"Could be better." I replied.

"Really?" Caden questioned. "I thought having famous parents and all, you're living your best life." Replied Caden.

"Well that's where you're wrong." "It's actually not all what it seems to be." "You have no privacy." "Stupid paparazzi everywhere." "And you can't tell if someone is really you're friend or not." "I've dealt with a lot of that growing up."

"Um my apologies." Caden replied. "It's cool." I responded.

I notice my brother leaving school. Where is he going? I wondered.

"Look Caden, sorry to dip again but I need to go check on my brother." I replied

"See you around." Replied Caden.

I ran out the building to catch up with Prince.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Oh so you're speaking to me now." Replied Prince.

"Yeah, I guess I am." I responded.

"Why do you care?" "I thought you hated me." Prince replied.

"Because at the end of the day you're still my brother, my annoying little brother at that, but you're still my bro." I replied.

"Bella I'm really am sorry for saying those things about your Mom." "I never meant to hurt you." Prince apologized.

"It's fine, I have to move forward." "I didn't really know her, just the awful things I heard people say about her." "But she  was still my Mom." I replied.

"I never should have made that diss track I was just upset with Mom and Dad." Replied Prince.

"Mom and Dad are probably gonna always have their issues because that's just them but at the end of the day, they do love us." I replied.

"Team Takeem" Prince laughed.

"You're funny." "Well can I have a hug from my little bro?" I replied.

"Always" responded Prince as we embraced in a hug.

"I love you sis."

"I love you too bro."

Tiana's POV

In the recording booth.

I don't need love, cause you don't make it easy with you playing with my heart doing the things that you do maybe I need freedom cause fighting with you ain't cute and I don't have time to argue what's a lie or the truth

Going up and down this escalator
Cause your mind works like an elevator
First you hate me then you love me later
Then you act like your doing me a favor
I want you to know

If you gonna come and go whenever you want
I rather be single, if ima raise these kids all on my own
I rather be single, cause it seems like I'll be better alone
I rather be single, cause the things you do ain't turning me on, I rather be single

"Wow that sounds like a hit." Replied Michael, my producer.

"Yeah just had to get some things off my chest."

I'm had enough with the back and forth between Hakeem and I. Time to make some decisions.