Chapter 12

Prince's POV

"Bella how many times do I have to say sorry?" I pleaded.

"Those words you said about my Mom really hurt." "I know she was sorta this evil person but being reminded of that really hurts." "Especially to have that come from my own brother." "Do you know how hard it was dealing with that growing up?" "To know that your mom was this heartless bitch." Said Bella. "And now the entire world is reminded of that too." "Thanks again bro." "Thanks a lot."

"Bella I wasn't thinking." "I was mad at Dad and Mom and I just dragged you in the middle of it too." I responded.

"You can't take back that diss record." "Millions of people have already heard it." "So just leave me alone."

My Mom was staying somewhere else so I got Jacob to drive me by her new place.

"Thanks Jacob"  "No problem Mr Lyon"

"How many times do I have to tell you." "Mr. Lyon is my Grandpa and my Dad" I laughed."

I got out the vehicle and rang the doorbell. My Mom answer it.

"Hey Ma" I said embracing her in a hug.

"Prince what are you doing here?" My mom replied.

"I just wanted to come by and apologize." "I'm really am sorry Ma." "Bella is mad at me" "And I know the things I said to you were very hurtful." "I didn't mean it Ma." "I love you." I replied

"And I love you too, always will." "And yes the things that you said were hurtful but at the end of the day you're still my son."

"Ma I really do miss you." "Can you please come back home ?" "I promise I'll behave, I'll do better." I pleaded.

"I just can't right now son, I'm sorry." Replied Mom

"Are you and Dad really breaking up this time?" "I really want you and Dad to stay together."

"I know son and I'm sorry things are the way they are." "But we just don't always get what we want." "But remember, no matter what happened with me and your dad I'll always love you and your sister. Mom replied.

"I love you too Ma."