8.

~Yoongi Point Of View~

Jimin sitting on his bed looking at his phone looking sad. I quietly shut the door and walked over to him to see what's wrong with him and sat next to him. The second he felt the bed dip he slowly looked up at me, his eyes is glossy like he's about to cry.

I put my hand on his back rubbing smoothing circles on it.

"Jiminie, what's wrong." I asked softly.

"It's nothing hyung." I looked at him a little hurt, I don't like it when he doesn't tell me anything I want him to tell me everything. I don't want him to feel like he can't tell me anything.

"Please tell me. I don't want you to think that you can't tell me anything." he sighed and said.

"well.... Don't be upset with me, I was gonna tell you but just didn't know when...."

"I won't be mad as long as you tell me." he nod his his for 'yes' and carried on.

"Well I was in Steve Aoki's song with Namjoon and Jungkook, called Waste it on me. I'ts only in English." I looked at him with my gummy smile and excitedly said.

"Omg Jiminie that's fantastic! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I-I don't have that much lines I share it will Namjoon and Jungkook. But the parts that I have on my own aren't a lot." he looked down and said.

"Am I not good enough?" I look at him a little confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Like am I not good at singing? I know Jungkook's voice is amazing and everyone loves it but I just can't stop thinking how bad mines must be." I was angry, annoyed, hurt and sad. I just can't believe he thinks that way!

"Jiminie look at me please." When he doesn't I softly grab his chin with my thumb and point finger and slowly lift his head up to look at me.

"Jimin listen to me and listen to me carefully, YOU ARE AMAZING. Yeah Jungkook's voice is nice but in all honesty everyone has their own unique voice, everyone is good at different things. But you, yours is just mind blowing, amazing. Jimin you are so talented, when you sing with or without someone I can only hear your voice because it stands out more I love your voice more than the rest of the guys. Your voice stands out to me the most because it sounds like an angel." I look at him in the eyes with the most serious look I can muster.

"And I am NOT saying this just because we are friends and I'm trying to make you happy. I'm literally saying this because it's the truth and you know me I don't care who I talk to I will tell te truth even if it's mean."

At the end of my speech Jimin was crying with a smile on face as we kept eye contact. I then cup my hands on both sides of his face, sliding my thumbs across his cheeks taking all the tears off and also the ones threatening to spill.

I then pulled away smiling as i said.

"Sing it for me." he looked at me confussed.

"Sing what for you hyung?"

"The song jiminie, sing it for me please. I want to hear it."

"O-okay." he blushed as he gets up to stand, honestly I already knew about it I mean our fans were going crazy about it. And it was everywhere so when I first heard the song I couldn't stop listening to it. He cleared his throat, looked up at me as he started.

'You say love is messed up
You say that it don't work
You don't wanna try, no, no
And baby, I'm no stranger
To heartbreak and the pain of
Always being let go.'

Yoongi was smiling at Jimin non stop, loving the sound of his angelic voice.

'And I know there's no making this right, this right
And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind
But we both found each other tonight, tonight
So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time.'

By this time Yoongi was getting more excited as he sees how relaxed, happy and carefree jimin is when he sings like there's nothing else in the world.

'Waste it on me, waste it on me
Tell me, why not waste it on me?
Waste it on me
Baby, why not waste it on me?
Waste it on me
Tell me, why not waste it on me?
Waste it on me.'

Just when Jimin was about to do Namjoon's part I interupted.

'So we don't gotta go there
Past lovers and warfare
It's just you and me now
I don't know your secrets
But I'll pick up the pieces
Pull you close to me now'

Jimin had a smile on his face as he carried it on.

'And I know there's no making this right, this right
Yeah
And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind
Oh
But we both found each other tonight, tonight
So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time'

I joined jimin for the main chorus as we both sang, well he sang I tried to sing.

'Waste it on me, waste it on me
Tell me, why not waste it on me?
Waste it on me
Baby, why not waste it on me?
Waste it on me
Tell me, why not waste it on me?
Waste it on me'

I started doing Namjoon's part as I slowly walked closer to Jimin. And put my arms around his waste as he put his around my neck and I made our bodies dance towards the song.

'Don't you think there must be a reason
Yeah, like we had our names
Don't you think we got another season
That come after spring
I wanna be your summer
I wanna be your wave
Treat me like a comma
And I'll take you to a new phrase
Yeah, come just eat me and throw me away
If I'm not your taste, babe, waste
Waste it on me.'

Jimin then carried it on again our bodies still connected dancing to the song as we both have big grins on our faces.

'And I know there's no making this right, this right
Yeah
And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind
Oh
But we both found each other tonight, tonight
So if love is never more than just a waste of your time.'

We then sang together again as my heart for some reason was beating quickly.

'Waste it on me, waste it on me
Tell me, why not waste it on me?
Waste it on me
Baby, why not waste it on me?
Waste it on me
Tell me, why not waste it on me?
Waste it on me.'

We finished as I slowly removed my arms from him as I smirked and said.

"See angelic." I started to

make my way to the door, so I can go to bed but a certain voice spoke up making me stop and turn around. As I look at a blushing Jimin with a smirk on his face.

"You know hyung. Your not as bad as singing as you say you are." I just giggled at him.

"Goodnight Jiminie."

"Goodnight hyung."

I walked out and into my room as I got ready and into my bed. I was just thinking about what happened as I suddenly realised.

'I like Jimin.' I thought in my head i turned so I was on my right, closed my eyes and fell a sleep with a big smile on my face.