28.

The next day Yoongi was in the kitchen at the counter cutting up some fruit.

"Yoongi if you wanted fruit you could've just asked and I would've cut some up to go with your breakfast." Jin said.

"It's okay I'm a big boy, I can do it myself." Yoongi said back to him.

When he was halfway through making his bowl of fruit, Jimin came in and went straight to Yoongi as he placed his left hand on Yoongi's lower back and kissed his right cheek.

"Morning kitten." Jimin said with a smile.

"Morning Jiminie." Yoongi said back with a bigger smile.

Jimin then sat down at the table about to dig into his food, until he seen all the guys staring at him. While he was looking at them all Yoongi came and sat down next to Jimin with his bowl of fruit.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked.

"What was what?" Jimin replies to him.

"The kiss on the cheek and the 'morning kitten' then a 'morning Jiminie' from Yoongs?" Jungkook said this time.

"Oh right that, yeah we're going out now." He said like it was nothing, as he puts his left hand on Yooni's thigh softly.

"WhEn?!" Hoseok asked.

"Last night. Now enough with the questions and eat your breakfast." Jimin said in a normal tone.

During breakfast Jimin still had his hand on Yoongi's thigh, he accidentally squeezed it slightly and Yoongi tensed a little and bitten his lip softly.

Jimin noticed him tensing so he looked over and asked quietly.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Yoongi nodded his head 'yes' and whispered.

"I-I'm fine-ne Jimin-nie." Jimin realised what was going on as he smirked.

"So.... I'm guessing your thighs are sensitive then, huh?" He whispered, Yoongi gulped and nodded his head 'yes' again. Jimin thought he would see how sensitive he really is.

So without thinking Jimin started to softly rub his thigh with his thumb. Nothing so he done it again but with more pressure, Yoongi tensed again his breathing starting to get a little quick but not enough for everyone to notice.

Jimin then squeezed it a little harder, the second he done that Yoongi bitten his lip and moaned softly but it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

Jimin quickly removes his hand and also looked at Yoongi, Yoongi was sitting there panting a little heavily, his bottom lip a little swollen.

"The hell Yoongi?! There's a little baby at the table!" Jin scolded him.

"Yah! I'm not a baby!"

"Shut up Jungkook. You are a baby!" Jin Sid back. Jungkook closed his mouth so he doesn't speak.

"What happened hyung?" Namjoon asked Yoongi.

"I-I ummm...." he suddenly turned to Jimin and growled at him.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you." He said and got up running to his bedroom so no one could see his little problem.

Everyone then slowly turned their heads towards Jimin. He just shrugs at them then got up and went out the kitchen.

"Oh man he's gonna put his hotdog in Yoongi's donut." Everyone looked at Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung was trying to hold in they're laugh as Namjoon and Jin asked at the same time.

"What?" Jungkook looked at hen innocently.

"What?"

"What makes no sense." Namjoon said.

"It does." He argued back.

"It really doesn't Kook, Jin said stop looking at him a little puzzled.

"Think about it hyungs, a donut has a whole in the middle so that's the butt and the hotdog is long and thick like a dick. So Jimin is going to put his hotdog into Yoongi's donut." Right after when he finished explaining Hoseok and Taehyung bursted out laughing.

Hoseok and Taehyung were on the floor laughing, literally while holding their stomach with one hand and whipping the tears with the other hand.

Jin looked at Jungkook angry.

"Yah! You dirty boy do you want to go to your room with no electronics devices?! Huh?!" Jungkook shook his head for 'no' and apologised.

"And you two get off the floor and stop encouraging him!" Once they got off the floor and on their seats, they calmed down.

Jin then turns to look at Namjoon and seen him biting him bottom lip. Jin gave him the 'don't. You. Fucking. Dare.' Look.

But it was too late Namjoon was on the floor laughing the same way Tae and Hoseok was. Jin could only sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose mumbling a "I don't get pairs enough to look after these morons."

•••••••
Not prove read.
I was gonna make this longer but I have bad writers block so it's kept short.