14.

~Jimin's Point Of View~

It's been a few weeks and Yoongi is acting a little weird around me. I've been trying to forget about it, but the longer he's like this, the more I'm getting annoyed. And there's just so much I can take before I get angry with him.

It's lunch and we're all sitting at the table eating whatever Jin made us. I looked up after when I felt a pair of eyes on me.

Looking up I seen Yoongi quickly looking away. I grumpily and quickly finished my dinner, stood up and washed my dishes. I then went back to the table and said.

"I'm going for a walk for fresh air."

"Okay Jimin stay safe, call any of us if anything happens!" Jin said. I nodded 'yes' then walked out of the kitchen, got my shoes and jacket on, took my keys and walked out the door.

-

I've been walking about the park for an hour now and just decided when I seen a bench to go and sit on it.

Once I sat down I looked to my left and seen kids at laying happily in the park, no care given. I then looked in front of me where a lake is and looked at the beautiful swans and the people feeding them. Smiling at how happy everyone looks, I close my eyes and took a deep breath in, of the fresh air. Calming me down a little.

20 more minutes and I finally got up and decided to go back.

-

When I got back to the dorm I took my jacket and shoes off, then started making my way to my room so I can put my phone in charge. But as I was about open my door I seen Yoongi, I turned just to see him running back to the living room.

That's when I snapped.

I stormed my way over to the living room were Yoongi is sitting with the rest of the guys. I stood in front of him with my arms cross as I said nice and calmly.

"Yoongi, please look at me." Nothing, of course not.

"YAH! MIN YOONGI! LOOK AT ME RIGHT NOW!" I shouted quickly at him. Everyone jumped and looked at me as they got scared, including Yoongi. He looks at me a little scared and shocked.

"You better tell me RIGH NOW! Why your not talking to me, running always from me and not even looking at me! What did I do so wrong, that you hate me now?!"

"I-I-I-I-Umm.... I-" I interrupted him.

"You know what just leave it, I might not know why you hate me. But if your gonna kept giving me silent treatment and avoid me, then we both can. Classify us as ex-friends, ex-family, enemy, a speck of dust.... because you Min Yoongi are cut from my life.... unless we have to work together for an album."

I walked away with my head up and slammed my bedroom door. Walking over to my desktop I put my phone into my charger and jumped on my bed, singing loudly. I really want to cry but I'm also really angry.

Angry because of the way Yoongi is treating me. Angry because I just basically cut him out of my life.

I think I've falling for him, and thinking of that is getting me more upset.

•••••••
Not prove read.
This is really short because I had writers block but I wanted to post something.