2

I walked over to the coffee shop, as I head in I stand in line waiting to be called on.

I finally get up to the counter and ask for a black coffee. I pay and head over to a corner table next to a window, the waiter soon comes over, gives me my coffee and leaves.

I watch the sky and the clouds as they move, it's definitely a nice day out today.

I start to think of a certain rapper, recently it seems like that's all I've been thinking of lately, it's annoying.

Brushing it off, I watch the breeze move through the trees as the clouds move and my mind travels to a different place.

~~~•~~~

I come back from the bathroom as I hear screaming and Tae grabs me, pulling me all the way to the front, 'HOW THE FUCK' was all I can think of because how the hell did he get through this crowd!?!?

We get to the front as the rapper comes on stage and the song "Boy Meets Evil" starts to play, at least that's what Jimin said the song was named. The song plays and we make eye contact. Though brushing it off the concert soon ends

We are about to walk out the stadium as I feel a tap on the shoulder and its a man in all black. "Hello, Jhope would like to see you and your friends." I stare at him and just snicker.

"You think I'm gonna believe you, I know better." The man raises his finger to his ear and says "alright" as he moves to the side and I see The rapper down the hall waving at us to come over. Jimin is excited to head over as Tae is in awe at everything.

Jimin and Tae are sent to a room with another man as I'm put in the rappers dressing room, The man sits on the couch and pats down at his side, I sit at the chair across from him instead.
"So, your the one I made eye contact with" he smirks but it slowly turns into a smile.

"I was right, you are beautiful, like a diamond in the ruff" I roll my eyes as I cross my arms. "Look I'm not here for these cheesy remarks, now why am I here."

He stands up walking straight to me, as he slowly places both of his hands on each arm of the chair while leaning into me. I can feel his breath on my skin.

"Your here because I saw something I like and something I want..." he leans into my ear as he seductively whispers " And I always get what I want"

he bites my ear softly, making me tense up. The rapper moves his finger under my chin, smirking again and god damn that fucking smirk, it's hot but very annoying.

I smirk back as I grab his collar and slam our lips together, Surprising even myself by the action. But playing cool, I go with it.

"No sweetheart, I get what I Want" we smash our lips together again as he smiles into the kiss. Wrapping his hand around the side of my neck, pulling me closer.

The rapper breaks the kiss and leans into my neck, kissing up my neck and leaving purple marks. He goes up to my ear breathing his hot breath before speaking "Arms sweetheart."

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picks me up, walking to a table and drops me on it. He stares at me for what seems like forever as he grabs my neck but doesn't squeeze just leans in "Want me baby boy, because I want you"