9

I stayed out for a bit on my phone before hearing the door open and the girl quickly leaving.

"Come in" I look back at the door and he's not out, so I guess he decided to just sit down.

I walk in and I was right he's sitting in his chair. I can also see that what just happened didn't affect him.... good to know.

"Sorry you had to see that." He clears his throat "So, Yoongi" hearing him say my name gave me chills. "Why are you here?"

I sit back, alright Yoongi play hard to get. Wait why are you playing?? Not like you care or anything... right? But I mean- "Yoongi?" I snap out of my thoughts "Yes sorry, I'm here for a contract to work with this company."

The rapper raises his brow and nods, "Alright, well you will start Monday." I pause "Wait what? Not gonna give me questions?"

"I think you forget that I know your a good artist I've herd your music and I know how you are as a person."

I scratch my head "Uhhh well first I didn't know soooo." I see his eye widen a bit as he clears his throat "Well yes, we um have to for every person we may include to the company."

I just nod and get up "Alright we'll see you Monday then." I see him get up but I bow, quickly leaving.

I feel eyes on my back as I get in the elevator, I turn to see him looking down at what I suppose was my ass.

He's in front of his desk sitting against it, his eyes slowly look up my body in a menacing look. As he smirks the elevator doors closed.

Thank god they did WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! I cool down a bit "fucking weirdo." But like how did his office doors even stay open??

"Wow that's just rude." I raise my head up to see Mr.Kim. "Oh not you my bad, I was having inner thoughts." He just nods.

"So you got the job?" I nod "How did you know?" He smiles "I just knew he wouldn't hold himself back."

I look at him confused and here the ding of the elevator telling me this is my stop. "Well I gotta go, see you Monday." Mr.Kim waves off and presses a button to go up.

Everyone is just fucking weird at this place, the receptionist, Mr.Kim , the secretary, and especially the rapper.

An for fuck sake WHY DID HE LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!! Everyone is weird.

I head home to see Tae on my couch "Uh get out." He looks up and smiles "So hows everything?" I roll my eyes "Stop trying to figure stuff out, get out." He puts his hand on his chest.

"Uh? Ouch! I just wanted to see what my best friend was doing. But yea I gotta go anyway, I have a shoot. Byeee."

I wave him off while closing the door behind him and locking it.

I walk to my room and falling on the bed passing out.