12

No I haven't looked at the article 3 more times.... ok maybe I have, I just.. I don't know I like it but at the same time I could care less.

Nothing will happen between me and him. Yea we may have had a thing back at the club once but he has a mistress and I'm not about that cheating or side hoe life.

I'll just give up before more starts, eh I can find more.

I walk into my kitchen and make myself some dinner, it's about 12:30am but hey when do I ever eat dinner at a reasonable time.

I'm on my phone when it starts ringing, "I was trying to play a game here."

"Hello?"  I said "Hello." I pause for a quick second hearing the voice on the other end. Before I can say anything I hear him again "This is Hoseok, sorry for calling you so late."

"Ah hi, your fine this isn't really late to me." I can hear him practically nodding."well I wanted to let you know that you should come in to work around 3:00pm."

My eyes somewhat widen "3:00pm? Did I hear you right?" He chuckles a bit "yes you did, I know that you may like to sleep in but it's also the space we put you for."

I tilt my head a bit "Sorry, what?" I can hear him chuckle again and it's a nice sound. "Our company sets times for each person we have. Ranging from 7am to 12 at night."

I almost gasp but keep my composure "Alright, well I'll make sure to be there." Before I hang up he some what yells a bit "oh and the times may change depending on what you have to do or rearrangements."

"Ok I'm fine with that." "Well goodnight Yoongi." I almost choke on my dinner when I hear his voice go in a husky but smooth, seductive tone "Uh yea.. goodnight."

He ends the call and I shake my head, Na he's probably just tired and said it weird... right???

I finish my dinner and clean my plate. I brush my teeth and head to bed passing out right away.

Though very much to Yoongis demise it was not a game, the rapper really wanted to tease the blue haired male.

I hang up the phone and smirk, I honestly wanna mess with the boy. Though he dose seem clueless, ahh maybe he doesn't like me? Well then I guess I have to make him like me.

I chuckle, no, no that's to forward but maybe that's just what he wants? No, no your thinking to hard, who said the make out that night meant something.

He was drunk wasn't he? So he could have just seen me as a piece of meat. Ugh I don't like thinking that way.

Well I guess you just have to keep it professional, he will have to make the first move, I never do.

If he wants to play games then I will but I won't force him. Though it will be hard to, specially with his tight as- alright stop.

We will see where it goes.. I'm ready for this game little kitten.

~~~

Authors note

This story honestly feels all over the place 😂😂

But I may be changing the cover photo and the info of the book so it seems more interesting.