37

It was now the day of the concert in LA, everyone was ready and we saw the stadium fill with fans.

"Alright everyone, just remember to stay calm and collective, we have done 10 shows by now so we know we got this." We all nod at Hoseok.

"Every show will be better then the last. Now let's have a great show." TXT ran out onto the stage to start off.

I sit on the couch in the back room to calm down. It wasn't that I was nervous, it was more, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with me and Hoseok last night.

I ended up having to take some pills to finally fall asleep last night. That night I knew my feelings for him and it made me happy.

I know he feels the same too. I feel the couch slouch next to me as I look over to see Hoseok sitting down.

"You ok baby?" I look down, not trying to show the blush visible on my face. "Yea I'm fine, just last minute nervousness."

He pats my back while looking to the TV that displayed TXT performing.

"You've done amazing so far, you will be just fine." I softly smile at him as he gets up and walks away.

I decide to hop on my phone and just try to calm down. I wish I had someone here.

"Sup bitch!!" I quickly look up to see my best friend Tae. My eyes widen "What the fuck!! Why are you here?!"

Tae just smiles at me and goes in for a hug "I decided to come down with Jimin and Jungkook. Hoseok even said we can tag along for the rest of the tour."

I just keep my eyes wide, all this news is just to much. "This is the first time I'm hearing this, where Jimin and Jungkook?"

Tae points to the TV "Watching the concert, I just wanted to come and talk to you." I nod.

"How about I take you outside real quick. There's an area near the back that's almost like a balcony but to look at the concert."

Tae smiled "Yea sure." We walk over to the balcony and luckily, were so high up that it's just quite enough.

"Ahh I missed you Yoongi, it's been no fun with out you." I just listen to Tae talk as I smile. "Modeling isn't the same and Seoul isn't the same either. I need my grumpy friend back-"

I let out a deep breath "I'm in love Tae." Tae stares at me blankly. "Y-your what?" I sigh and look at him "I'm in love."

Taes face shows pure and utter shock. "With who?" I look back to the stage and smile again. "A tall brunette that is a kinky asshole."

I hear Tae sigh "I guess the plan worked." I just nod.

Wait what? "Plan?" I look over at Tae and he looks at me smiling, but he quickly notices what he said and his face turns to panic.

"What? Plan? What do you mean?" I bite the inside of my cheek as I fully turn myself to face him.

"Tae?" He looks everywhere but me "Plan to come see you? Haha" I can feel myself get pissed.

"Taehyung." His eyes dart straight to mine, I can see him gulp. "Um....see."

"I um." I cross my arms glaring at him "out with it, now." His legs start to shake, he takes a deep breath before letting the words quickly flow out of his mouth.

"Me and Hoseok may not have made a plan to make you come to his company so he could make you his....." I felt my stomach drop.

"Yoongi-" I look up at him and just shake my head. I quickly leave him.

I go into my own private room and sit in my chair. It wasn't a big deal, it's not like it was a bet or anything... right?

I was able to join a company and have a greater chance at letting others hear my music.

But what hurts isn't them making the plan, it's how I thought they wanted me at the company because I was good, not because I was a possible fling.

Was I actually a good artist? Or was I just someone who was decent enough to stay in the company and you could fuck him.

My thoughts clouded me and I didn't notice the people come in and do my make up. Before I knew it I was thinking about everything we've done.

It wasn't that bad what he did but what could I trust now... I don't know.