6

Theonlyv

Liked by Imjimin, Officialhope, Officialjeon, Officialrm, Sugatheofficial and 54,375 others

Theonlyv: Ready for the photo shoot with Yoongi tomorrow!!!🤩😝💚

6,378 comments

~~~

I woke up to someone banging on my door. I get up from my bed slowly and go to the door forgetting to look at my phone.

I open the door and see Tae standing there arms crossed. "Did you forget?" Tae says with a slight attitude that I did not appreciate. "Excuses me?" Tae huffs out and says "THE PHOTOSHOOT!! Did. You. For. Get!!!"

I think for a bit and look at the time before Tae pushes pass me and grabs my stuff and taking my arm.

I finally see the time and it's 2:34pm, our photoshoot is at 3:00pm. I look to Tae as we get into the car. "I'm sorry Tae I was working on my new song last night and didn't get much sleep."

"Seriously Yoongi you cant keep using the excuse of slee- wait.. did you just say NEW SONG!!" I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

"OMG OMG, After so long! You finally have a new song!!" I smack my head softly "I literally had a new song like 5 months ago."

"Idiot that's a long time!!!" Tae whined "I guess but not really to me feels like 5 weeks to be hone-" "Yea cus you sleep through all the days!!" Tae smacked my head.

"Don't fucking hit me man." Tae gulped and then rolled his eyes "Yea ok.... so we almost there."

"What type of photo shoot are we doing today?" Tae tapped the steering wheel "Uhh I believe something simple, nothing really big." I nodded my head.

I went to go for my phone and to my luck it's dead. I thought I plugged it in last night. "Ugh, great phones dead."

"Oh I'm sorry but it's not like we can have our phones on set today. They don't want them In there anymore for now."

I look to Tea "I wonder why?" Tae looks around a bit waiting for the light to turn green. "Hey it wasn't my fault! I just really loved the shoot I had to take a photo of it!"

"Yea before the photos they took at the shoot was out." He huffed out "Yea, yea I get it. I already said I was sorry, with donuts!"

"Yea that you ate." I snickered "HEY! No one was eating them and I was hungry, it's the thought that counts."

The car gets silent as I try to rest my eyes a bit more, but right before I got any nap time, of course we "Arrived, come on get out sleepy pants."

I sigh and get up heading in, completely forgetting my phone in the car.

"Hello Tae and Yoongi, we will be doing a simple look for today's shoot, we will go ahead and do your makeup then get started, shouldn't take more then 40 minutes for the whole shoot."